I've been considering perusing something with someone. My first relationship was with someone 20 years older, when i was 18+., for 3 year.s Since then I've had a fear of falling for someone too old again (for specific reasons that came apparent after 3 years). I've known a friend for over a year now. We have discussed perusing something, and I have the feeling I will be in a situation in the next few months to make a choice, one that is a big decision. Anyone out there that is married to someone 7 years younger then them or more? I know there is alot of younger women with older men, yet besides demi moore, I'm not aware of many younger men with older women. Anyone that can speak from experience?
Thermoluminescence Thermoluminescence 26-30, M 6 Answers Jul 6, 2009

I don't have experience, my husband is 6 years older than me, but I feel that in regards to the ages you are talking about, I don't feel there would be a problem. At 26 he should be mature enough to know what is right for him and the same should go for you too... you're 33 you should have an idea of the type of person that you want to be with. Does he hold those qualities? If you are basing your decision on age alone, I don't think I see a problem. If you have other concerns, then don't rush into anything. No one says you have to make a decision in the next few months. If you are being forced, then forget it. You don't want to enter a relationship because you felt you had to make a decision or else.... Take your time and think about what you want in your life, who you want to spend it with.

Best Answer

absolutly yes , age is a state of mind,go for it enjoy your life with whoever and whenever you can , life is too short ,so if its what other people think that is stopping you dont let it,i was accused of cradle snatching when i married my husband, then the same person who said it married someone much younger from herself than i did..you go girl..

Best Answer

I know a couple that have been together for 4 years and they are doing great.

Best Answer

me and a 28 years bunny,how it sounds?

Best Answer

I'm sorry ... When I answered your question before I only got the first line! I didn't mean to be flippant! I'm wondering what problem became apparent to you in your first relationship with an older woman? <br />
First, and foremost is the having children question! Do you want to have kids?? If you do, and, I personally, will say it's the best thing that will ever happen to you! She's gonna have to have those babies with you soon! It's just better for your kids to be in a young woman's (under 35) body, in my opinion! Sure, people do it all the time, but it gets riskier with age.... Other thing with this? Are you attracted to older women for any kind of Mom issues? I don't mean that, at all, in a bad way!! However, if she becomes Mom to your children, she'll be much less Maternal towards you. Which can be hard on a lot of guys at first any way. ... Not being your Wife's center of attention.<br />
For the rest of your age concerns... The question lies with YOU! 7 years difference between two people is NOTHING!! <br />
The ONLY obstacle is society's preoccupation with YOUNG & beautiful women! It's being thrown at men like you, since birth! It's like being brain washed to be only sexually attracted, to only a certain age of women! <br />
Can YOU see past one more smile line? If you can, then put it out of your head! It's not a noticeable age difference at all!<br />
I look just as good as women 15 years younger than me! I take care of myself & I've been genetically very blessed! However! If I told a man how old I really am!!! It's over! The men that look at me, want a woman that is younger than me! So, when they realize I'm the same age or older, (usually the case) they're gone! Which is REALLY their loss! If they only knew what they were missing & walking away from, they'd be kicking themselves! But, that age thing is a real problem for some men psychologically!! I suppose I could lie about my age, then everybody would be happy! <br />
It always amused me when my soon to be exHusband & I would meet new people as a couple... There would be this assumption that I was my Husband's much younger trophy Wife... I loved dispelling that myth, by referring to our dating history, back in our early 20's! The other Wives would suddenly soften towards me, when they realized I was, sometimes, even older than them!! I was suddenly much less threatening to them!! ONLY because they were TOLD I was 20 years older than they first thought!! Women are even worse than men!!<br />
Otherwise, she'll be easier to get along with because she'll be more mature, with more experience ! It's one of the main things younger women like about older men! Why shouldn't you benefit from something women have been seeing as an advantage since there were couples to be made!<br />
Seven years is not any reason to pause. It's all in our heads! How old we think & feel! Some people have been old since I met them back in high school! Some people like me, seem to get younger with age ! <br />
In the end. Your heart can not do math..... Go with that!

Best Answer

Thank God! Older women are the best!

Best Answer