Sazzio Sazzio 22-25, M 18 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in WTK

another day with a sunrise and sunset just like all the rest.

Best Answer

Fck all

Best Answer

I kind of believe that there will be a 3 day darkness but I do not think anything bad will happen

Best Answer

Relax earth is entering into the photon belt at the galactic center and nothing more. The age of enlightenment will come when man gets off his *** makes it happen and the worst thing that might happen is a pole shift, right? Why worry, everyone has to die someday. I'd rather die in an apocalypse than of heart disease or cancer anyway. Pssh. Enjoy the ride.

Best Answer

I'll be finishing work, doing some last minute grocery shopping, having a few drinks with some friends. <br />
Just as I'm about to go home, John Cusack will show up in a limo and tell me that I'd better come with him, his kids, Amanda Peet and her new husband if I want ot survive. As we drive away the ground will crumble behind us just slowly enough so that we can get away. We'll drive to the plane of a Russian oligarch and catch a ride to Tibet. The oligarch's bodyguard will be killed by the impact of the flight, but we'll make it to the arcs built by the various nations of the world. We'll just make it to boarding, but not the oligarch. His kids will be saved by John Cusack and me. Unfortunately the oligarch's mistress (but not her dog) will be killed. I'll get to meet the Queen of England and then we'll start a new world once the waters receed.<br />
All of that middle paragraph will turn out to be a load of old b*llocks once I sober up from the drinks I had with friends.

Best Answer

no man knows the hour when the world will end

Best Answer

World will end? who said anything about that? Am just asking any predictions or feelings. Thas all.

Best Answer

A lot of people will start their Christmas holidays

Best Answer

It's just another day...

Best Answer

What will be, will be.... I haven't given it a second thought.... But if I die, nice knowin ya, and you can have my tokens! Oxo

Best Answer

Abdiligent nothing except the days will start getting longer

Best Answer

Nothing because NO man knows when the world will end, only god.

Best Answer

Hm? Who said anytthing about world will end??

Best Answer

Well I'll be getting off from work. Don't have any Saturday plans.

Best Answer

Nothing will happen

Best Answer