In another person

Best Answer

In my aunt tight ***....

Best Answer

provided you consent ,,ready ,bare and bent ..
OR in your grip to do as you deem fit.

Best Answer

Deep inside a gushing ***** so you can feel all those warm juices running down all over you and you are feeling my hot seed deep inside of you!!

Best Answer

Put your penis away for just awhile and try to have thoughts without it controlling you. I love my ****, but sometimes we both need a rest for perspective's sake.

Best Answer

first is ur mouth as I grab ur hair and pull u forward by it until my **** slides down ur throat as u work and milk my **** with ur throat muscles .then after u suck me hard again in ur tight wet *****,until I shoot my hot *** deep inside ur ****.only to have u clean my **** with ur mouth until i'm hard again.i wanna enjoy a nice long hard anal sex session with u before I give u a huge *** load in ur ***.making u go to work or school with my *** in ur ***.leaking out all day long.lets see if u could get some girl to suck my *** from ur *** an *****.

Best Answer

In a box on the shelf

Best Answer

Well for me the best place to put my ***** is back up inside me to form the inner walls of my lovely vagina.<br />
Well I am pre op tgirl what do u expect??!! Lol<br />
Now after we've done that, where's the best place to put YOUR penis.....??? X

Best Answer

Once your done with your transference Dusty will want to be the first to have your cheery ...

Best Answer

Tucked away between your legs, hidden by pantyhose and panties under a tight sexy pencil skirt (well, that's where mine is now...)

Best Answer

In my ***,mouth in that order.I love the warm feeling of a pulsating **** in both locations.<br />
I dream of *** all over me.<br />
Louise CD

Best Answer

Well don't pantie around come over here and we can see how well trained you are.
Dusty

Best Answer

Inside a luscious *****.<br />
Fontana

Best Answer

Oh !! that sounds really sweet and damp.
Dusty

Best Answer

In my mouth and then deep in my boipussy

Best Answer

plain and simple my mouth first than pump my *** and breed me

Best Answer

In my boipussy bareback of course and in my mouth so I can swallow its ***.

Best Answer

In a nice tight ***!

Best Answer

In her @$$

Best Answer

big ***** in tight slits
small willies in little cages

Best Answer

My consenting partners *****, mouth, hands, and anywhere else we desire.

Best Answer

dig deep deep down your partners throat tills the balls are in her mouth...

Best Answer