Graduate, get a job, survive.
I think we're just at those ages.
Become happy with someone.
Maintain my health, my wealth, and my capacity to love.
Get my kids through college, do my part on Climate Change, and get published.
Retire, Back to my home town, Start my own bussiness
not die, fall in love, find a new career placement
Celebrate my 73rd birthday anniversary.
Get a degree in jounalism and fashion design, finally be with my ldr boyfriend n his son, help my family.
Freedom, good education, money.
1) Holiday to Canada, I really want to see Niagra falls and/or the rocky mountains but it's too expensive for us right now and pretty difficult with how young our kids are
2) Work as either a) freelance hairdresser and beauty therapist doing wedding hair and nails with aromatherapy and reflexology or b) Childrens party entertainer with face painting and baloon shaping
3) Convince my husband to let us get a dog :o)
1. make a snow angel
2. drink honey from a live hive.
3. Get a loan from the bank, and open up a cotton candy clothing chain.
Theres only one current thing in mind and others may appear along the way but passing my Culinary class once I begin it is what my goal is.