428674han 428674han 22-25, M 12 Answers Jul 11, 2012

Well somebody sure did because it was usually 3 months before the next one walked through the door lol. I don't have "targets" or expectations. I live one day at a time one moment at a time and whom ever is meant to be in my life at a specific time is there for a reason.

Best Answer

I have gone 2 years. I guess something is wrong with me compared to everyone else.

Best Answer

I never heard of a 3 month rule, and I highly doubt a single guy on this planet followed it. If your broken up, then its over. Whats the point in "waiting"? Guys will just move on, forget about you, and move onto their next target.

Best Answer

i'm not familiar with this rule :D what does this mean?

Best Answer

In the wise words of Joey from friends. "Half hour ;)" lol but personally it depends on the person etc.

Best Answer

what the fu ck is a 3 mth rule ?

Best Answer

LOL..it's like a grace period to give chance if there is any to work things out and if doesn't really work for you guys then you can go dating again 3 months after the break up..

Best Answer

***** off...if it is over im going to get into as much pu ssy as soon as i can....same night is good

Best Answer

lol..that's pretty quick. your rules, your style..;)

Best Answer

probably he can't handle being alone for too long..

Best Answer

yes newsimple, ...it is as we all see fit, some jump back on the horse.....others walk around the paddock a bit first
best wishes

Best Answer

it is too high off the grass......both pus sy and co ck.....it has to be fed,

Best Answer

Who cares about rules when its over.

Best Answer