That the water in the sink in the bathroom at the restaurant where you are having an important dinner will shoot out with jet force, completely soaking your crotch area

Best Answer

Oooo that's a good one..

Best Answer

30% chance that your child is not actually yours if you suspect it isnt. (increased from 4-10% of actual cases)

Best Answer

Not sure Murphy can be blamed for that ;)

Best Answer

Maybe hes the father =P lol

Best Answer

now there's a possibility.. lol

Best Answer

Don't laugh... I know a familial study of Barrett's oesophagus in Melbourne where the genetic counselors actually found that the husband wasn't the father of one of his children :o They're not allowed to disclose it... do no harm.

Best Answer

Adds new meaning to "closure"

Best Answer

I won't knock over a full glass :/<br />
Cutlery left in the sink is a BIG pet peeve!

Best Answer

10 points and a packet of plastic sporks

Best Answer

*aims sporks at giant scorpions*

Best Answer

Run away!! Run away!! *skitter skitter*

Best Answer

30% probability that one day i choke to death on my own vomit.<br />
care to dispute the peer review?

Best Answer

no, only the small sample

Best Answer

okay , sounds like a CHALLENGE ,where should i send the boys then? there really eager to digest NEW criticism.

Best Answer

to a select sample of pubs to find a sample of patrons who are tested to be likely to vomit

Best Answer

sounds like a tainted environment . either way you win highwayman. their moms wont allow them to venture outside .especially on a school night.

Best Answer

pursuant to the ID card protocol

Best Answer

gospel according to Maj 13-45 : Those who have eyes will see the spoon and move it before turning on the water into sink.Those who are idiots will always find a way to get smeared or hurt.

Best Answer

I need a new gospel

Best Answer