HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 32 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I'm not into older guys, myself. But If he's good to you, then why not, I suppose?

Best Answer

she is an adult not sixteen she can do what she wants as anyone can legal age.

Best Answer

Infatuation on the girls part. Not to say it will not work, just that it has more bumps and hills to climb to make it work. Oh, I also be thinking of the guy's wandering eyes... Will the return? Or wander to greener pastures in a few years?

Best Answer

I think it's wrong, that's like asking if it's okay for a 26 year old to date a 13 year old...

Best Answer

Ha calm down its my opinion. If youthink its cool then good for you. Read the other comments I'm not the only one. So don't hate on me. Cheers

Best Answer

You're rushing into this...think about it for another 31 years and then decide...

Best Answer

That's kinda screwed up get a boyfriend or girlfriend around your own age ffs

Best Answer

Kinda gross.

Best Answer

If you're happy, it's all groovy ;-)

Best Answer

Love is blind

Best Answer

Both need too grow a few years first

Best Answer

If you were both 20 yrs older, it might work, but your life experience is not near what his is now. Be cReful.

Best Answer

Follow your heart or just go with it for the fun....nothing wrong with it at all.

Best Answer

It sounds bad but she is 18. The ages dont seem as significantly different as they go higher do they? I guess if you add that sometimes true theory that girls mature faster maybe , just maybe you could choke it down but that just sounds too old for an 18 yr old [ sorry OralC about that choking it down remark...]

Best Answer

Good luck! You certainly have my support :)

Best Answer

A couple of years ago i would have said ew. I never thought i'd fall for anyone way older but i have. Sadly, somebody i cant have. But you can't control who you really fall for. I say, if you're both into it then go for it! **** the haters!

Best Answer

As long as they are happy with that it is fine

Best Answer

theres only one thing a 31 year old guy would want from an 18 year old. And it's not going bowling

Best Answer

whats that?

Best Answer

are you serious or just trying to be funny?

Best Answer

can you guess? lol

Best Answer

Thats fine, 18+ age doesn't matter much.

Best Answer

I married my husband when i was 21 and he was 35.<br />
So I have no problem with this.

Best Answer