housedressing housedressing 31-35, F 16 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

My wife's grandmother has successfully been married to a man my age (35), for 8 years, however, I myself, tried dating in the 18-21 year old female range for over 15 years. Never found one who was on mature enough to have a stable relationship to build off. Too much drama, not enough life experience. I think it's not the age difference itself, it's the maturity level of the people involved. My wife is 6 years younger than me and we are PERFECT for one and other. We are a team, and she's always been more mature than her age level.So I'd say there's no difinitive answer to this question. I'd lean more toward where the motives of the 21 yr old man lies. Is he looking for a "mother figure"? Does she have money? Does he have a drug dependency? Or are they just compatible? But, short and sweet, I'd say varies from couple to couple.

Best Answer

Honey,

Do fill in profile questions

Search & join interest groups, so better men can get to know you

Post a nice pic on profile: we men are very visual

Click my name or icon & scroll down to Groups if ya need ideas

& if ya ned to practise those online compatibility questionnaires on a Groovy Grandad Scouse comic/mimic

gymbough@yahoo.co.uk

He finished with you & has a new gf

Time to move on

With the RIGHT guy, it WILL work

Google, fun get-to-know-you questionnaires

& free online dating

Best Answer

Yes it can, it might cause some friction in the social world of both, mostly in her social world, but if they love each other, understand the 'better and worse' part, especially the 'worse' part, it can work.

Best Answer

Right on! Thank you.

Best Answer

only if you don't think about it

Best Answer

O my. Thanks.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

My best male friend (platonic) met his wife when he was 21 and she was 29. He really had to pursue her because she thought he was too young. 19 years and 3 three kids later, they're still going strong. So anything's possible if both want it.

Best Answer

great, thank you. And yes Im envious right now:)

Best Answer

At 21, a guy should understand what a serious relationship is. But is he is ready to make a liftime commitment? Looking back, I thought I was (seriously) but I had no clue even then, what life was all about and who I was really involved with.

Best Answer

Good point. Thanks.

Best Answer

Oh yes, but it always takes two to tango. Personally, I rather like those lovely long summertime waltzing events.

Best Answer

I guess..thanks.

Best Answer

Well, I have a 22 year old friend who's been with a lady ten years his senior for over a year now. Was dubious upon hearing about it, but she's really nice and they seem really healthy/ happy together.

Best Answer

Nice... thanks.

Best Answer