How/ can you walk away from it? I fight my ethics everyday on this. I'm falling into a pitfall.
mckin1051 mckin1051 56-60, M 11 Answers Jun 28 in Dating & Relationships

in the long run ......your probably doin her a favour

Best Answer

don't envy you....take stock that you are not alone in this dilemma. my bud shot himself when the ***** took the house as well as the remaining bank balance.

Best Answer

Hi mckin1051 <br />
Marriage is a promise to the future. How could you know what you now would want back then? Just saying promises to the future are not just hard to keep but sort of storing up trouble - such as you now appear to be experiencing. <br />
Free yourself. Stay because you want to or dissolve that promise as unrealistic. Life is not a life sentence.<br />
Ethics are there to guide not imprison. It must be horrible to be married to someone who stays because they have to. Just saying.<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

35 years, something had to be working for you in that marriage.

Best Answer

just walk... she might be thinking the same thing too

Best Answer

Oh so sad to hear that. Maybe you pay more attention to your motorcycle than her

Best Answer

It's hard to do. Last year I left 24 years. I stood it as long as I could and not one second longer.....The internal switch flipped...no more fighting.

Best Answer

You divorce as quickly and as civilly as possible and go right on living with a better chance to be happy!!!

Best Answer

this is hard…….don't fight anything I guess….what will be will be

Best Answer