deadgirlsfairytale deadgirlsfairytale 26-30, F 30 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Women's Health

You should tell him to fu┬ęk off and go right back to sleep.

Best Answer

WoW :o what a d!ck

Best Answer

Start seeing this relationship for what it is or what it is becoming. This is not supportive behavior. You know that or you wouldn't have posted the question. Keep this in mind while you decide where this relationship is going. How can this person handle a child with his lack of insight?

Best Answer

no.. you are pregnant, you are allowed to nap if you feel tired.. better sleep now, once the baby comes, uninterrupted sleep will be difficult to get..

Best Answer

that's a good selling point: "practicing for being up all night"

Best Answer

No not at all. You need all the rest that you can get.

Best Answer

Um... you're 35 weeks pregnant. What is wrong with him? I took way longer naps than that when I was pregnant, and my husband never said anything about it. He understood that I was tired, especially since I had another child to take care of on top of being pregnant. You should tell him to put himself in your shoes and see how he'd feel if you got mad at him for something like this. I bet he wouldn't even try to go there. That was a very big jerk thing to do to you, and he should really apologize.

Best Answer

Slap him on the back of the head !!

Best Answer

What?! You're pregnant, you need lots of sleep. It wouldn't hurt him to try to be more sympathetic, is it? You do what best for your baby, that's it.

Best Answer

been there... in fact 6 years later and he is still a touchy bastard.

Best Answer

your going to need more that just sleep when the baby comes, tell him I said man up and help out for a bit

Best Answer

Talk about lazy

Best Answer

I'm with MommyGoneMad on this one! What an ***!

Best Answer

Did you forget to go out into the field and bring in the harvest, too?

Best Answer

I say, if you're wrong, then he's wrong for getting you pregnant. Nobody wins. But honestly I have to say that's kind of a **** move. You're pregnant, not like you can set that aside and do stuff around the house or something. "Oh yeah, sure honey. Let me just set this belly down in the crib and I'll be right there." He so dumb lol.

Best Answer

Of course not, you should rest. Please be careful, pregnancy is a dangerous time for women from a domestic violence standpoint. Some guys get really nutty and act out in a violent way against their pregnant partner. Any man who would deny you a nap has issues.

Best Answer

Well I think the (Boyfriend) should grow the F___ up and be more mature. He has absolutely no idea what a woman goes through in pregnancy and he should be your everything during this time.

Best Answer

For getting pregnant by him? Probably.

Best Answer

To have gotten pregnant by him?

Best Answer