CALL THE HOSPITAL! For 3 days my contractions were 12 min apart, most thought it was BH including ME! NOOOOO, i was in labor for 3 friggen days before and emergency C cause my dtr had gone into distress!!!!! Turns out we both almost died during the delivery (they ended up putting me to sleep,) NO epidural at all, either! NO amount of $ can compensate for the health AND your baby!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

OMG, Help Me!

Best Answer

In no way would I want to harm my baby. Thanks.. Srry that happened to you though. I havn't even experienced many braxton hicks before this, just a few. And now, its crazy.

Best Answer

Hang in there!!! My dtr ended up getting a 9 on her APGAR test! She is now 17, a senior, 3" taller than me and is planning on going into the Marines when she graduates! Good luck to you! Keep me posted, K? :-D

Best Answer

I would go. At this point I dont believe they will send you home. My water broke at home with my last one. Since that never happened I was like I dont think that is what it is. My sister convinced me to go. As all I had was extreme discomfort and back pain. Turns out less than 4 hours later i had her. With what is going on I would definitely go. YOUR overdue. You have all the signs of labour. The body seems to be ready to expel your little one. though it seems your little one is like..uh hmm nah i like it in here. =D Go..go go go now..good luck and Congrats. YOU will let us know the sex and size right?? and the gory details. I love labour stories. MY love and best wishes are being sent your way =D

Best Answer

sorry my bad ..your not overdue. but still go =D

Best Answer

go to the hospital...i agree with bobina.

Best Answer

I think I'm going to pass out. I'm not sure I am ready to become a father. YIKES! Call the hospital and ask them.

Best Answer

Awww King....every expectant father feels the exact same way :-D

Best Answer