VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 16 Answers Jul 24, 2012

the only girls that say guys are always the same, are the stupid girls who fall for the same type of guy over and over again

Best Answer

That is interesting to hear coming from a girl. That proves your different.

Best Answer

na , im just smart enough to learn from my past mistakes instead of repeating them.
Thank you though
: )

Best Answer

Very refreshing to read that. Thank you. :-)

Best Answer

no prob bud : )

Best Answer

Yes Guy's are all PIGS,except when it comes to stopping a Bullet for you.

Best Answer

Not to be disrespectful, but those 4 guys are all the same - dead! (sorry, I get carried away sometimes, but that question was a setup - blame the kid, not me!)!

Best Answer

great minds think alike!

Best Answer

Would you prefer that their girlfriends were dead? Not sure what your point is. What would you have done in that situation?

Best Answer

The point is, that I am willing to grow along spiritual lines!
I don't know what I would do in that situation and I wont know until that situation comes up in my life. I do know that I feel lucky not to know right now. I do know that you should probably lighten up a bit and I do know that if I offended you, I am sorry and apologize(really)!

Best Answer

Women are never happy

Best Answer

Men are selfish by nature, we can't help it, but we can fight it. But i truly believe that any man would do what ever was necessary to protect the woman he loves.

Best Answer

and guys should stop saying all girls are the same

Best Answer

I have never heard anyone say this nor do i believe it is true. All women and men are different.

Best Answer

agree wholly lol.....was just being sarcastic about the generalization of the question

Best Answer

Any Man would do the same if he had any principles

Best Answer

They were just using it as a chance to get on top of them... I KID!

Best Answer

No -- they'll say THOSE guys were different, and THEY are dead. The guys that are still alive are all the same :-) It's "female logic." Give it up -- you will never understand.

Best Answer

I'm lesbian, I'll even say all guys aren't the same and even the guys who are bad will be good to who they fall in love with its logic. But all girls say all guys are the same just because it simply helps at some time in life.

Best Answer

And why do you think they tried to protect them? Yup, it wasn't so they could play checkers after the show.

Best Answer

yeah they gave there lives to get some ***
i swear to god im glad im not going to continue this response because the things i would say would not look well on a transcript
your a sick **** ( theres the short version for ya )

Best Answer

You think what I said isn't true? You've got a lot to learn about people, bud.

Best Answer

Yes, I would jump in front of a bullet and potentially die just so that my girlfriend will have sex with my corpse later on.

Best Answer

Yes, that is called "bravado", it's been around for awhile.

Best Answer

no one has ever sacrificed anything for mee

Best Answer

:( You need a good friend that cares about you and loves you for who you are. i don't like to see anyone sad :(

Best Answer

my good friend betrayed mee

Best Answer

a lot of people have gone through that. I've had that happen with 2 'best' friends before ... do your best to move on babe!
if they betrayed you for no good reason, they're not worth being on your mind anymore..

Best Answer

are you really taking these for guys sacrifices and making it about you?
wow that's pretty petty if you ask me

Best Answer

four*

Best Answer

yeaa im trying to move on

Best Answer

That wasn't a good friend. A "good friend" of mine betrayed me too. Then I realized she wasn't a good friend.

Best Answer

Have you sacrificed anything for anyone else? If not, I suggest you stop acting like an entitled "princess".

Best Answer

Men are hard wired by nature to protect their mates just like women are hard wired by nature to protect their children.

Best Answer

Or they were just running faster than they were.

Best Answer

No guys are the same at all! The stupid girls say they are because they either got her heart broken or something or she's just plain dumb....

Best Answer