elixabelle elixabelle 51-55, F 12 Answers Jul 6, 2012

I would say that it means that Scientists don't really have much of an idea of what it's all about, the Higgs Bosun discovery is a step forward, but I believe for every answer we find, there must be millions of other mysteries to solve.

Best Answer

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: <br />
The Twilight Zone!

Best Answer

proper lmao. Ta mate. I read it Rod Serlings voice. lol. excellent.

Best Answer

It means that there are forces at work in the universe that we don't understand. For example, thinking was for many decades that the universe was expending at a relatively slow pace, meaning that eventually, the expansion would slow down, and the universe would begin to collapse in towards it's center.<br />
Observations using the latest space telescope technology now indicate that the universe is expanding at an ever increasing rate., which, if it continues means that eventually there will be no stars, just blackness, from any vantage poit because everything else that emits light will be so far away you won't be able to see it.<br />
The existence of dark energy and dark matter would help to explain some of these things we don't understand, if we can determine they exist.

Best Answer

we are limited by the tools available (not an innuedo about scientists) it appears by theory that theres a lot more than we can currently observe using our special peeping lenses. but as it is being disproven and proven continually which seems to be right or wrong we get closer to some of the questions asked since Umk asked Ingug 'What big shiney bollock in up place?

Best Answer

in my opinion it means the idea of a god is implausible. why out of all of everything, would earth be the only planet with a creator?<br />
it also means in the scheme of things, we are nothing.<br />
but that doesnt mean we cant be something.

Best Answer

The jury still isn't out for God as Creator. I for one see more evidence for than against, and my faith is in HIM.

Best Answer

okay so what evidence do you see?

Best Answer

It means as some wit put it once, "Every new astronomy headline contradicts the last". All of cosmology is ba<x>sed on general relativity which has yet to be reconciled with quantum mechanics. Furthermore, it's only been since the Hubble that they've even begun to have the kind of tools they need.

Best Answer

It's dark out there.

Best Answer

yes..Dark Dark and Darker

Best Answer

Let's not forget Darkest.

Best Answer

and just when darkest...even darker still

Best Answer

Okay, you win. That is truly dark.

Best Answer

white people are minority !?

Best Answer