I think you should try and get her back... You'll feel awful later in life thinking you shoulda, coulda stuff..

Best Answer

This

Best Answer

Well go and get her! Show her your devotion and your love for her, let her know how you feel. And so help me God, do not let her go. If she means this much to you, you have to fight for her and not just assume that she's moved on. She may even be waiting for you. But don't become pushy and creepy. Respect her.

Best Answer

Accept the fact that you slammed the door on destiny and have lost forever your soul mate and settle for who or what ever will have your dumb a**. What a loser.

Best Answer

The human mind has evolved to focus and obsess over one thing at a time. For men, this is generally a woman, and the act of s x. For women, this is men, though there is less importance on any one man and more having a partner, and all the complex factors necessary for the dangerous task of pregnancy and child rearing - having food, shelter, good genes and social status so the offspring has the best chance in life. Because we are primitive, this is more or less the sole focus of much of our existence, and yet most people live and die without ever fully understanding how these basic drives are behind so much of what we think and feel. <br />
When our brains detect we have lost a partner, it is wired up to punish us severely until we remedy the situation, that is why you feel on the edge of madness. The important thing is to understand this jedi mind trick and not let your brain feed you dangerous info such as "She was the only one for me", "I will never find someone like her again", or "This love was a one-in-a-million thing". These kinds of thoughts will take you straight to your own personal hell.<br />
The healthiest thing you can do is find another partner. The mind is rather easily distracted. If you still want her back, this is also your best chance of getting her back, because a woman will always be drawn to a man going his own way then a broken mess.

Best Answer

Dude <br />
Life is a game. Just play<br />
Nothing is important than ur parents and ur life. Think abt them and set ur life goals. Forget these dude

Best Answer

Get back with her... Women like action

Best Answer

Counseling helps

Best Answer

Bro, i know that feeling, cause i messed up to. Now if you are truly in love with this girl go and talk with her, tell her how you feel and then if see how it works out.

Best Answer

Move on.

Best Answer

That sucks bro... I fell for this girl in primary school and now she haunts me in my dreams. I have no idea where she is but I guess i'll never forget her... At least you have a chance at making it right, go get her man..

Best Answer

psychiatrist might be of help to you.

Best Answer