JoeblowfromIdaho JoeblowfromIdaho 46-50 28 Answers May 30, 2009

Have you ever been out on a date? How do you interact with people in general? Why are you still a virgin - is it because you were waiting for the right person or because you just have never had the opportunity? If you go on a date do you tell women straight away that you are a virgin? Do you appear (even subconsciously) desperate - to simply want to bed any woman regardless of how you feel for her. My sister started dating a man in his 40's about 6 mths ago and she recently told me that he was a virgin when they met...he is a lovely guy, treats her really well - but was simply waiting for the right person - and there is nothing wrong with that...it happens. but, the way society is, once you get past a certain age it is unusual to be in that situation and so it would be best for you to get to know a woman well first and then tell her.

Best Answer

Man ya'll just ripped this poor guy apart! OK bud look at the responses you just got from all these women on here. Notice anything??? Women do not hate you they like you, they love to prey on weak men. Stop cowering, start dominating. Get a gym membership, learn to smirk, get a bad attitude, and stop caring about stuff. They say they don't like badasses but they are lying. They love it.

Best Answer

I don't much believe you.

Best Answer

Because you ask questions like this.

Best Answer

There are lots of complicated reasons, and very good reasons, as to why someone can end up as a totally INVOLUNTARY virgin in today's society because the opportunity to have sex with someone may never have presented itself. A lot of people don't understand this, but a lot of it has to do with a long chain of socio-economic circumstances that have gotten the person caught up in the whole business of trying to live only to realize that the opportunity to lose their virginity simply hasn't presented itself. I think there are probably lots of virgins in their 40's who deeply resent the fact that they are virgins and they're very disturbed by it - and especially distrubed because they're often very attractive and desirable people, they are very much "marriage material". I wish more people would understand the complexity of the long chain of events some have to suffer through, and how they would gladly have siezed the opportunity to lose their virginity at, say, age 13 if they'd had the opportunity ... such a person, for decades, may have desperately wanted to lose their virginity and they've done absolutely nothing to turn people off.

Best Answer

I think you have to be more specific as to why you think women hate you. The fact that no one has had sex with you is not necessarily an indicator of hatred.

I know a man who's in a similar position to you - now in his early 40s and still a virgin. In his case, it's not that he's been "waiting for the right one", it's simply that he only goes into relationships looking out for himself. That really turns people away. If you want a woman to like you, you'll really need to like her and respect her first.

Best Answer

Depends on the women you socialize with. But its probably because they feel if you haven't had sex yet, it's because there's something wrong with you. Or possibly they want someone with more experience. Maybe you make them uncomfortable because they've had multiple parteners and you've had none.

There's tons of reasons.

But if you find a womwn secure enough to give you a chance, everything will go good.

Best Answer

Well I personally HATE a dominating man because I'm a very dominant woman....But, if you are too shy women probably just don't know anything about you...A lot of women (myself included) HATES when a guy fumbles all over himself and never asks a gal out on a date...If you like someone, let them know. :)

Best Answer

You need to give more details. How do you treat women? What are your experiences with women? What kind of women do you tend to date/go for? Why do you think they hate you? Where do you go to meet women? etcetc

Best Answer

Are you socially awkward? I am. I'm not a virgin, but women clearly hate me as well.

I have social anxiety, and I've noticed in my life that females are generally contemptuous to guys who are shy or feel uncomfortable around other people, or just women. Needless to say, 9 out of 10 females I meet are quite disdainful towards me, usually underhandedly but sometimes overtly.

People pick up on signals such as your body language and facial expressions, as well as the tone of your voice and your choice of words and frequency of speech, to determine your emotional state... and being socially anxious really stands out. This feeling is empathic for most people; they will in turn feel uncomfortable and embarrassed around a a person who is noticeably uncomfortable being in a social situation, some more than others.

Nobody likes to feel this way. Women hating you for being socially awkward are simply displeased with the feeling of discomfort your presence brings. They'll usually avoid all contact with you and you'll often find out which females have openly expressed their hatred of you from other people who talk to them; you'll hear from the people you associate with that certain women think you're creepy, stupid, awkward, ugly, etc...

That's just my own, very general explanation, from my own experiences. There surely are many different answers to your question, but maybe I can offer you some perspective.

Best Answer

What is wrong with virginity?In fact according to what the bible says the virgins are most close to GOD,don't you read what Saint Paul wrote. If your heart is also virgin,this really is a gift of GOD.

In my country if one starts sexual life before marriage is a shame.

But I don't know why most westerners and Americans hate virginity . They start sex at 13 and go out with multiple people before marriage; allow same sex marriage and yet they say they are Christians. Please learn what purity of flesh and heart means before you say you are Christians.

Best Answer

JoeblowfromIdaho, don't listen to those people. You are a victim of Virgin-Shaming. Do a research on that. What you are encountering are a bunch of ignorant people who have no experience about REAL life. They think everyone should think the same and do the same like the next person. They go along with anything mainstream media tells them to go along. They are sheeps, and they should be avoid at all cost.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin; there is just something wrong with the people out there, and they are just ignorant. Ignorance is rampant these days. Trust me.

Best Answer

i am also a virgin too. i was molested when i was younger. i blocked it out for yrs, but had problems with people looking at me or touching me. i had guys in past that wanted to have sex with me. but i didn't like them that way. sex can be a scarry thing if you let it be.i think i would consider having sex if i found a boyfriend.

i wouldn't announce it until you were ready to have sex. saying it sooner, would only make it awkward for both of you. she might freak out that you are a virgin. or she could be fine with it is hard to tell how someone will react. but i'd say wait to tell until you are ready to have sex.

Best Answer

I'm not a virgin but women have always been creeped out by me since I was a little boy,my dad says

even when I was little girls avoided me.

Best Answer

You're not the oldest. I have you beat. I'll bet it's more common than people realize. Often, these men are technically-minded i.e. scientists and engineers, financially secure, responsible, good men and no woman will have them. No woman in the US. They often end up importing their wives from a society where you don't have to be a perfect man to be married.

Montanaembassy

Best Answer

I'm 50. I thought I was the oldest male virgin. I can't even get that right :(

Best Answer

as the worlds oldest male virgin at 57 ,be proud of what you are,you have morals and standards,be confident,the fact that you are a virgin does not stop you ,going out on a date,being a virgin,does not mean you must were a badge,but if it was a badge,it would be a badge of honour,forget that you are a virgin,and try dating,in a date you must find out ,what she likes to do, on the first date,you need a date that can be fun for both,try crazy golf , you need to know the food she likes,and the hobby's she likes ,so first date lot of talking,second date ,take her to the place she likes to eat,or drink ,she may enjoy a nightclub so take her there,and enjoy the dates,sex can wait.

Best Answer

Hire an erotic services specialist, or escort.

Best Answer

Awww it isn't hate. It is women who think that experiences make the man. And that is not always true. Just be yourself and show those women around you that you are worth the effort and have more to offer than anyone else :-) Good luck!

Best Answer

Confidence is key. Make yourself more attractive! If you are some ugly guy then buy a sports car. Keep yourself very well groomed and very well dressed. You have to smell good! You also have to stay in shape. My favorite fragrance right now is KING by Sean John the Ladies love it! And if none of this works I would suggest just getting you a hooker cause at age 48 time is a major factor.

Best Answer