What where they detained for?

Best Answer

being pro democracy. No kidding. The are accused of trying to instill democracy .......

Best Answer

Ah that old chesnut democracy

Best Answer

i think "the weather is on next" and wait patiently

Best Answer

That military government they've got over there needs to go. It's not popular with the people, civil rights are being violated (the citiens'), etc. They were just going to be temporary, but as is often the case with a military takeover, "temporary" can last a very long time.

Best Answer

Time to call Seal Team 6.

Best Answer

Is this classified? i can not find anything about it anywhere; can you post a link?

Best Answer
Best Answer

I think any idiot from the free world whom would go over there gets what that person gets

Best Answer

I sorry i just find this so funny.........<br />
5 Americans are detained (which being detained kinda means they can not leave the country)<br />
And all the yanks and pro-yanks want to storm the county and "rescue" them<br />
And while they are there....Why not overthrow a government (U.S. Backed by the way)<br />
Is it beyound the realm of possibility.....That maybe they broke the laws of land?<br />
Could they have been (for example) Drunk in public?

Best Answer

No, but they probably were doing some political engineering.

Best Answer

May god preserve us from people who think they know what they are doing!

Best Answer

considering that all americans honest and defendants of the freedom,an act of war!(or maybe it´s just revenge for all honest and defendants of the freedom egyptians that were held in guantanamo)

Best Answer

Seal Team 6. I concur.

Best Answer

Is this a joke?

Best Answer

No. At this point they are going to try them for trying to promote democracy.

Best Answer

If I'm ever caught in one of those middle eastern countries I gonna pretend I aint from here. Habla Espanol. Those people can be scary. They hate the US & everything for which it stands.

Best Answer