peza peza 46-50, M 13 Answers Aug 9, 2010

Lots of reasons, some borne in discrimination, some not. For example, white drug users are more likely to deal/live in the middle of nowhere (i.e. the "poor white trash" stereotype), with little law enforcement presence, whereas blacks are far more likely to live in cities, with a much heavier crime rate/police presence.

Best Answer

Truth

Best Answer

They do not get caught?

Best Answer

brothers like their ho's,hip hop and drugs

Best Answer

maybe white people are better at hiding it and better at evading the cops?

Best Answer

Juries - which are not predominantly black by those same statistics. So black dd/u are not actually convicted by a "jury of your peers."

Best Answer

Of course they have more money to pay off the judicial system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The latter are defended py public defenders and I'm not putting PD down but its a little harder for judges to take them seriously when given cases at the last second and so on..........

Best Answer

I'm not sure about your statistics. "I'VE HEARD" you can't score good drugs from anyone but latinos and blacks, with 5% being the white number.

Best Answer

Cause they take and sell it in the street? well that's the nicest reason I could find.<br />
---<br />
ain't me.

Best Answer

and who supplies them ?

Best Answer

Can you show us where you got those statistics from?<br />
When you make a statement like that, you should back it up with the reference for proof.

Best Answer

Well considering the question is from 4 yrs ago , no. But I certainly didn't invent it.

Best Answer

I would strongly suggest that you have a source for any statistical data that you use as many others will question you on it as I have.
If you cannot back it up then you have no credibility in it.

Best Answer

I couldn't really care less what you think.

Best Answer

And that tells me a lot about you and what caliber of a person you are.
I hope you have a nice life being self important and obnoxious.
BYE.

Best Answer

Where do you get your stats?...not questioning them, just wondering where they came from.

Best Answer

Because they are not as smart.

Best Answer

Wow, just wow...

Best Answer