Lots of reasons, some borne in discrimination, some not. For example, white drug users are more likely to deal/live in the middle of nowhere (i.e. the "poor white trash" stereotype), with little law enforcement presence, whereas blacks are far more likely to live in cities, with a much heavier crime rate/police presence.

Best Answer

Truth

Best Answer

BULL ****! At least from where I live there are so many cops in the small towns I run into more mexican drug dealers white drugs dealers its WHERE YOU LIVE and those stats are bull ****...

Best Answer

Because when a white kid from the suburbs gets caught dealing drugs he's sent to rehab. When a black kid from the city gets caught dealing drugs he's sent to prison.

Best Answer

maybe white people are better at hiding it and better at evading the cops?

Best Answer

Easy enough when the cops aren't profiling you...

Best Answer

Hi peza. If these figures are correct it strongly suggests to me the existence of a covert race war. By that I mean the legal and justice system is more willing to convict drug dealers and users if they are black. There may be some other reasons too but this one seems most obvious.

Best Answer

Because they are not as smart.

Best Answer

Wow, just wow...

Best Answer

Racism, 101: Attitudes like that by morons who don't even REALISE that white privilege still exists. They're "not smart" enough to recognize it.

Best Answer

They do not get caught?

Best Answer

Juries - which are not predominantly black by those same statistics. So black dd/u are not actually convicted by a "jury of your peers."

Best Answer

Of course they have more money to pay off the judicial system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The latter are defended py public defenders and I'm not putting PD down but its a little harder for judges to take them seriously when given cases at the last second and so on..........

Best Answer

I'm not sure about your statistics. "I'VE HEARD" you can't score good drugs from anyone but latinos and blacks, with 5% being the white number.

Best Answer

Cause they take and sell it in the street? well that's the nicest reason I could find.<br />
---<br />
ain't me.

Best Answer

and who supplies them ?

Best Answer

Cos white dealers are smarter?

Best Answer

What is the breakdown among users alone and dealers alone?

Best Answer