shap36 shap36 41-45, M 9 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Hobbies

Thanks would be nice but not necessary ,I love my job it's very rewarding to be a teacher..on most dayss ..lol

Best Answer

teachers changed my life. their imapact wasnt even known until too late..

Best Answer

I pray it was for the best !

Best Answer

Good question because although it has been a while since I was in school, I do have a Sunday School teacher whom I admire greatly that would probably be grateful for a thank you and the best teacher of all out of the Book that I read from continually who has provided the best guidance I've had in my life and I do thank regularly for all He has done for me and my loved ones. He strengthens me daily which I am in desperate need of at this point in my life. (Philippians 4:13) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Best Answer

I did!

Best Answer

No, but I haven't thanked any taxi drivers, police officers, doctors, or bellhops either.

Best Answer

I actually did thank my daughters teacher last night! Soo much work and sooo little money and recognition.

Best Answer

bery uncool,. i have a teacher actuALLY 2 TO THANKS ANDD PER USUAL MY FB IS LOCKED. MAN IM BUMMED OUT.

Best Answer