AllLoveXOXO AllLoveXOXO 18-21, M 8 Answers Mar 3 in Health

not sure how painkillers affect getting a tattoo but you definitely do not want to be drinking before getting tattooed.. alcohol acts as a blood thinner, it will cause you to bleed more while getting a tattoo which is not only dangerous and unpleasant but can also affect the quality of the tattoo...

Best Answer

you pu$$y a$$ b1tch. 7 pain killers. I did 11 in one night and couldn't pee the next day. THought I was gonna die

Best Answer

Lol good for you. I'm just buzzing I don't want to get wasted in front of all my fam at this wedding

Best Answer

yeah and your going to get a tattoo. so who gives a $hit. go all out

Best Answer

7 painkillers and drinks...all for a tat...what are you? a baby? think you better wait for a tattoo until you can take like a man.

Best Answer

Oh no it's a celebration. My cousin just got married and we're planing to get tatted after the wedding ceremony/party

Best Answer

yes... it creates a barrier, and the tattoo then becomes temporary instead of permanent

Best Answer

You're bullshitting me right?

Best Answer

giggles... I couldnt resist ^^

Best Answer

the barrier takes about 48 hours to go away, then you are good to go

Best Answer

Oh god you scared me. Ahahaha you jerk :)

Best Answer

nope... I am a lady

Best Answer

I love me beautiful lady

Best Answer

Do they tattoo ppl under the influence? Interesting

Best Answer

I'm not visibly inebriated though so I'm good.

Best Answer

Lol, what is it on your dong?<br />
7 painkillers seems like a little much.

Best Answer

Actually it's a wedding and the bartender is ID'ed me so I was like eff I'm abusing my painkiller. Just for tonight though

Best Answer