WendyNorman WendyNorman 41-45, F 27 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Of all the things to lie about, age? Not to be a downer, but I don't think I could trust ya again if youd lie about something so...trivial

Best Answer

We place such a superficial and synthetic value on age... it is possibly our greatest form of discrimination... And so, I will defend to the death our individual right to keep our physiological age private... and work toward emotional maturity/intelligence in all things... <br />
And now, let me just hop down off my righteous platform before I fall and tear a run in my pantyhose... ;)

Best Answer

How the hell did you manage to keep that a secret for 5 years? If I were him, I'd be wondering what else you managed to hide from me. Trust would be lost.

Best Answer

That depends. If he wanted children but you were too old and lied about being young enough then its not pardonable. Otherwise it might be trivial.

Best Answer

Blame it on the "new math", smile, ask for forgiveness and promise an evening that will set records!

Best Answer

The problem is that you have to earn his trust again. He might wonder if there's anything else he lied about.

Best Answer

So you have been lying for around 8years with him<br />
Why should he forgive you

Best Answer

He should.. Age is just a number!

Best Answer

Im not sure, seven years is a very long time to be holdin in that lie. Hopefully your love for each other is strong enough to keep you two together. Best of luck.

Best Answer

well, I don't know. but we found out recently..like 50 years after my grandmother died, that she was 9 years older than she claimed to be..Now, she looked very young, so i guess it worked out..no one ever suspected. and, no matter what, she was who she was.

Best Answer

I think he is more worried than upset, it will pass.

Best Answer

liers pretty much lie all the time. Im fairly sure, if you will lie about your age, you will lie about where you been, what your doing, etc

Best Answer

Yes. Age isnt why he loves you, no?

Best Answer

of course he can. you need to explain to him what made you lie, what your fears are. and if it is real love, he should be able to forgive you.<br />
personally, if my partner had lied to me about his age, i would be a bit schocked at the beginning, but, who cares, it is just a number on the paper.

Best Answer

Only if he wants to keep getting laid.

Best Answer

He'll forgive if he wants to

Best Answer