Poor girl either had an untreated medical condition or neglectful parents. Family services should get involved.

Best Answer

I read about that...the child isn't bathing, brushing her teeth, or being given a clean change of clothes, and she's 8.<br />
...CPS should have already been called.

Best Answer

And the Mother doesn't see a reason to give her one. Sad, real sad.

Best Answer

It makes me wonder if mom's making crystal meth and the odor's saturated the girl's clothing.

Best Answer

I thought that also. Maybe animals on top of not bathing.

Best Answer

Perhaps child services should step in. There is obviously something wrong at home, and the parents are responsible for her hygiene (since she is only 8), not the child.

Best Answer

If it's on Fox news, it's fake.

Best Answer

that poor little girl has to be living in some dysfunctional hell. some one should have investigated her home life long before the 28th suspension

Best Answer

Should have. Still should. All they are saying is they will continue to keep sending her home otherwise they can home school her. CFS aren't doing anything as of yet.

Best Answer

they will probably have to do something now that the media has a hold of it

Best Answer

I would hope so.

Best Answer

28 times does seem much.She shouldn't be suspended though.The nurse should send her home with a toothbrush,toothpaste,clean clothes,deodgerent,and perfume

Best Answer

She should probably take a bath. Does anybody reasonable person think any differently?

Best Answer

She needs SOAP for Christmas :)

Best Answer

My first thought: is it a hygiene question that can be corrected, or is it a medical condition? BIG difference between the two situations

Best Answer

It stated it was not a Medical issue.

Best Answer

Then, if the child is so unwashed that she smells so badly consistently, it should be investigated by someone. Is the family possibly living homeless with no access to regular washing facilities? Are there any extenuating circumstances? Can the child wash at the school if necessary?

Best Answer

Bullshit. <br />
They'd get the authorities involved and help the kid, not suspend her - unless they're as dumb and useless as her parents.

Best Answer