cringe cringe 36-40, M 26 Answers Jan 10, 2010

for dress up play - yes - but otherwise - definitely not.

Best Answer

Too young..she has plenty of time to start that..let her be a girl, a child for a while please...just my humble 2 cents.

Best Answer

if they are playing dress-ups or something it is okay, not for everyday use though.

Best Answer

make up is to inhance our looks or cover up something that we don't want others to see, at 8 years old what is she trying to inhance?

Best Answer

Definately NOT its a pedophiles dream

Best Answer

In my opinion, not okay. Make up is worn to enhance your natural beauty. An 8 year old has no need to do this.

Best Answer

I had issues with this when my class were allowed to set up a salon during the school holidays. They gave themselves make-overs etc... and the younger classes got involved too.<br />
It's ok to experiment and have a giggle with, as long as they leave it at that.

Best Answer

... of course its fine .. false eyelashes too!

Best Answer

just to play with in the house yes , otherwise no. she is much to young.

Best Answer

NO, ONLY FOR DRESS UP PLAY.

Best Answer

I would say not okay for an 8 year old. My girls wanted to start wearing makeup when they were that young but I made them wait until they were at least 14. At the time they thought I was a very mean mother but now that they have kids of their own they are the same way.

Best Answer

Not ok. The best thing for her is to acquire human virtues.

Best Answer

I really don't like this. Little girls should be little girls. Look at Suri Cruise. If you didn't know she was 3 you'd think she was a teen. What are HER parents thinking of? Yes, peopdophiles will take it as a come-on.

Best Answer

Gotta say no... I liked the chapstick comment though

Best Answer

not ok, vanity at its worst, in my opinion, and a hard habit to break once assimilated.

Best Answer

EIGHT YEAR OLD GIRLS' PARENTS..???

Best Answer

At this age, I think it is definitely too early.

Best Answer