No child should be anywhere near a gun , ever.

Best Answer

That was the equivalent of neglect.

Best Answer

Never. I live in a civilised country.

Best Answer

The kid's parents should be prosecuted for child abuse. Mainly because the child will be haunted for life by this incident and will most likely need therapy. And also for just being really stupid. No, it's NOT ok for young children to learn how to shoot guns -- let alone a ******* Uzi in this case.

Best Answer

Magically has nothing to do with it. Commons sense and parental responsibility are more like it. Like I said, I was in my early teens when I first learned how to shoot at my granddad's farm (he taught me) with various firearms, and then began training at around 14 at an NRA certified rifle range.

Best Answer

wtf? this is seriously legal that a little girl can pocess and fire a gun? this is not what was meant by right to bear arms. this is honnestly depressing.

Best Answer

i will read it.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but imho, only a moron would give an UZI to a child. Too bad three morons approved her handling it. One died as a result. And the other two can't be sued, because the range "followed the rules".

Best Answer

In this state, it is allowable for a child of that age to shoot guns. I however, do not agree. I do not understand why any parent would feel their young child should shoot a gun.

Best Answer

'people kill people,not guns'

Best Answer