100%

Best Answer

indubitably

Best Answer

I dont think that it was, BUT (theres always a but) Ive watched the tower collapsing and you can see what looks like little puffs of smoke coming out of the corners of the building, which does look like explosions, no one really knows what happens when a building of that size collapses like that, so although it looks odd, Im not convinced 100% yet

Best Answer

Popular Mechanics has a great article in which they debunked the most popular 9/11 myths, go read for yourself, I might add they aren't the only ones who have debunked all the myths either.<br />
We all haven't been told the WHOLE TRUTH, BUT to say the US govt was behind it is ridiculous

Best Answer

Completely ridiculous. There is enough wrongdoing in Washington without having to make stuff up in unintelligent conspiracy theories that don't stand up to scrutiny.

Best Answer

Having been around government types, ( ME, MOI, Mise ), their are too many people that would be unable to buercractic mouths shut....

Best Answer

If so wouldn't it have been proven by now, 10 years later ? Especially with all of the conspiracy theorists trying to dig things up ?

Best Answer

it was planned to conceal it

Best Answer

But to what end ? Who would benefit ?

Best Answer

duh... I can't believe how many blind people believe it isn't.

Best Answer