TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 7 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Movies & TV

It think it's called Justin loves Kelly, my daughter made me take her to see it. God awful!

Best Answer

From Justin to Kelly? Just knowing that it was two early American Idol people right after their season marked it for doom, but isn't that what that T-shirt wearing tw@t from England does with his "talent" -- sign them to demeaning contracts so they have to do stuff like that for him if they win -- or maybe even if they don't?

Best Answer

Yup. Fail :)

Best Answer

I don't know what my worst of the worst would be. I don't go to movies anymore.<br />
Most of the movies I watch were made in the 1940s and are in b&w.<br />
I can't handle scary or violent movies!

Best Answer

It was worse then because serials were still being made. I think we could find a real stinker in Clark Gable's post WW2 movies or Gary Cooper's post face lift stuff.

Best Answer

Jeez, I love those serials! Lots of stinkers, tho!

Best Answer

Must be one of the Ernest movies, or maybe that bowling movie were Jeff Daniels played this dimwitted bowling champ. (Kingpin was the title, I think).

Best Answer

You got the movies mixed up. The one with Daniels is :The Big Lebowski." It wasn't really about bowling. It was just weird.
It was Woody Harrelson, Bill Murray and Randy Quaid who were in "Kingpin."
But my question of you - how can you put either of these comedy classics in a lump with Ernest?

Best Answer

No, The Big Lebowski was a great movie! But that's Jeff Bridges, not Jeff Daniels. That was not the bowling movie I was thinking of. Anyway, you may be right about the cast of Kingpin, it was the one I was thinking of. In any case, Kingpin was better than Ernest, but almost anything is better than Ernest, LOL.

Best Answer

The Duel. Thought Steven Spielberg is a great director? Then watch this.

Best Answer

Oh, no. That has been a favorite of mine since childhood. Oh, well.

Best Answer

I am not a great movie goer. I tend to watch them on a DVD or TV. <br />
If I do go, then I read the write ups and decide.<br />
Anaconda 2. It seemed so "graphics" designed or whatever you would want to call it.

Best Answer

First I disagree with your premise - I think the worst film I've ever seen was Interception (not Inception). This was a really poorly made, poorly acted, terribly sc<x>ripted movie.

Best Answer

Sure they do, at least once the new wears off. How may old Ben Affleck movies do you watch?

Best Answer

You pick a single actor to demonstrate your contention that 95% of ALL movies suck? Was Ben Affleck in 95% of all movies?
Just off the top of my head Armageddon, Good Will Hunting, Chasing Amy, Bounce &amp; Shakespear in Love. If I look at a list of all his movies I bet I could pick out a few more

Best Answer

Do you own them? Watched Pearl Harbor or Gigli lately? Armageddon? Seriously?

Best Answer

I'm pretty confident that we could roll through a list of any given year's movie releases, and maybe 5% would be worth watching.

Best Answer

Ok - here's a list of the 205 movies I've seen so far this year. EP Link
There are all genre's and styles of films represented here. By your contention there shoudln't be more than 11 movies that don't "Suck". Granted there are many stinkers on this list but even by the most liberal use of the term suck I think at least 2/3 dont suck

Best Answer

All I can say is your standards must be really low. I love movies, but I see plenty of turdballs that I will never watch again and that the studios will mercifully put in a vault and wait for an "accidental" fire.

Best Answer

The link did not work. Sorry. Do you go to school? You have spent 400 to 500 hours already this year watching movies? That's the equivalent of almost four months of work.

Best Answer

That's less than 1 movie a day. I see lots of turds as well. Most of the films I see are just OK and probably wont watch a second time but OK is not sucks.
Let's see if that link works this time. EP Link

Best Answer

Hmm...Going to go with either Basic..Cannibal Holocaust or Evil Dead. I hated - no..utterly loathed all 3.

Best Answer

At least one can laugh at the Evil Dead.

Best Answer

I think Evil Dead was intended to be awful though.

Best Answer

Tree rĂ¥pe was pretty special..

Best Answer

Yes, it was.

Best Answer