Born in Africa, Adrian became abbot of the monastery at Nerida, near Naples. He declined an appointment as archbishop of Canterbury, but accompanied St. Theodore to England when the latter was appointed Archbishop. Theodore appointed him Abbot of SS. Peter and Paul Monastery (later changed to St. Augustine's) in Canterbury, and during his thirty-nine years' abbacy, the monastery became renowned as a center of learning. He died on January 9 in Canterbury, and his tomb soon became famous for the miracles wrought there.
Sorrentina Sorrentina 41-45, F 4 Answers Jan 9 in Doing Good

An saintly saint among saintly saints big A as he was called was a miraculous man he made many marvelous miracles mostly monthly even on Mondays' in march mostly for miserable men who menstrate

Best Answer

14 M. ;)

Best Answer

He lived a long life for those days.

Best Answer

Nice little slice of history for our studio audience!

Thanks!

Maybe more of these things and people will actually learn something...But, I doubt it......

Best Answer

Thank you... :)

Best Answer

Interesting that he declined to be an archbishop. I wonder what sort of miracles happened.

Best Answer

I haven't been able to find which miracles he did... But it said that his body was incorrupt..

Best Answer

The good thing about genuine miracles is that we don't have to do them - it's God who does. I think an uncorrupted body would be a miracle from God. I also heard that St Teresa of Avila had an uncorrupted body for many years after she died. Thanks for the info, anyway. Are you Catholic?

Best Answer

Yes all the miracles that saints do, it's in fact God that does them through the saints...
Yes I am catholic.. Are you?

Best Answer