^ ^ And they made getting tokens a bit easier so you could upgrade it and stuff!! :O And long term users get a special bonus for never getting uhp on EP! :O Like a Golden Retro Lancer!! :O And everyones house starts out at homeless box status!! :O And tha goal is to make it to a mansion!! ^ ^ And it adds some new optional trophy goals too!.. :'D Ahh, *Sigh!..* :'D *Dreams about it!..*
ThoseFinalSteps ThoseFinalSteps 56-60, M 5 Answers Mar 28 in Community

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Want-To-Improve-The-Experience-Project/9556 <--------- Click on this link and submit the idea to this group

Best Answer

D: But then the wrath of the mighty EP dragon will come down upon mah head!! D:

Best Answer

Never Fear , There's always the Paschar Protection Plan :D

Best Answer

D': $99.95!! D': 10,000 easy payments!! D': YOU MUST BE KIDDING!!

Best Answer

I can see that your one for reading the extra fine print at the bottom :D

Best Answer

D': What do you mean!!? D': This is all in huge bold letters!! D': *Looks for fine print to read!..* :o "If contract is read alowd and reader exclaims our awesome slogan handle YOU MUST BE KIDDING or any other form of knowledgeable jest... See page 3 paragraph four of user handbook..." :o "Then a verbal contract is automatically declared and the first bill will be submitted to agreed contract holder immediately!.." D': THIS WAS ALL A TRAP!!

Best Answer

WAS is the key word :D / EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

That would be awesome. :o *thinks EP should hire you to redesign EP and stuff!*

Best Answer

:/ If they wanted to hire me I'd do it for FREE!! >:D Since it would give me the power to max out everything at the beggining!! xD MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!

Best Answer

lol :) have you ever played neopets?

Best Answer

:3 We already talked abowt this!! xD Yeah I do!! :3 Rarely now... :3 But sometimes I get on!! :$ And that's closer to what I was thinking with this stuff but... :/ I don't like how neopets made theirs too complicated in all the wrong ways and not complicated enough in all the right ways... =. =

Best Answer

ya, I don't like complicated either :(

Best Answer

:/ I like complicated creatively but not ughh idk the word i'm looking for, not complicated tediously I guess... :/ Yeah that's close enough a word to describe it...

Best Answer

lol ok :)

Best Answer

Like make an EP sims world.

Best Answer

No, but close... Just extra things to make it more... Artsy...

Best Answer