this person is my ex team mate and we are really nice frnd kind of.. to be true i m very much in love with her.. till yesterday we had nice interactions, but i cant make out today she didnt respond to my single ping or msg.. such a thing has not happened before.. i m really worried.. n i m pretty sure..i didnt say any thing rude to her.. i just cant understand this behaviour of her.. i m really worried and Concern if she is ll okk.. and well...
ambuj03 ambuj03 26-30, M 6 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe she is aware you love her and doesn't want to give you false hope and thought you needed space to move on.<br />
Have you crowded her? If you've been too demanding, she may need a break?

Best Answer

noo.. not at all.. i dont worry her i dont nag her..i m not that kind of guy.. n i m not sure.. if she is aware abt my love.. but everything was all ok.. till yesterday.. then how all of a sudden such absurd behave.. i cant get it..

Best Answer

maybe she feel tht if she still being nice and lovely to you, u will end up falling in love with her...she's doing this maybe as a sign tht she only want to be a friends with you...

Best Answer

i agree... but till yesterday.. she was really nice and herself called me .. n i m sure i didnt say anything stupid.. :(

Best Answer

as for me, if i dont really want to give false hope to any men tht approach me, i will do like she's doing now coz im afraid to hurt them if i continue to be nice for a long period...
but, u may give her time..maybe she need it..and called her at another time..

Best Answer

yeah.. thats wot i m gonna do.. i ll wait.. till she herself.. feels like talking.. i wont bother her anymore.. thanks anyways...

Best Answer

may be you want more then she wants

Best Answer

Well , today IS thanksgiving , maybe yur friend is busy with family

Best Answer

she is ok but maybe she has somebody on her mind. is that possibility?

Best Answer

noo.. as far as i know.. :( she is abt to get married but she doesnt like the guy..

Best Answer

she may have been busy today dont worry if she doesnt talk in a couple days ask her if you did anything wrong and if you did you apologize

Best Answer

thanks buddy.. but such a thing never happened b4 she always used to manage reply anyways at least once.. anytime..

Best Answer