Idoagree Idoagree 41-45 27 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Marriage

no ... i need to talk to much with her and hung out together ... i am not going to marry her to spend my life on bed only ... bed activities (if they were more than sleeping and sex lol ) will be much better if all other things were great ... good wife will be understanding and nice to chat with .... chatting is very important for me because i am chatty person lol

Best Answer

No. A man knows whether he is physically attracted to a woman as soon as he sees her. But physical attraction, while necessary for a romantic love relationship, is not sufficient for it. Knowing whether or not a woman is an agreeable, lovable person whom one enjoys being around and perceives to be very trustworthy, all are things which require reflection, and such reflection is the opposite of a passionate sexual encounter.

I don't believe in sex before marriage. If I was engaged now, I would concern myself with whether the woman fits the psychological profile of a woman who would be good or bad in bed, and I would discuss the subject of sex with her during then engagement period.

Best Answer

No, I neither want or need to sleep with a woman before deciding if I love her. The same goes for deciding to marry her.

Love and sex are not the same thing, and if you're basing whether or not to love or marry her by how good she is in bed then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Not to mention it's extremely tacky and superficial and shows that whoever initiated sex cares more about their pleasure than the other person. Real love waits, is patient, and seeks the well being of the other person. It's as simple as that.

Best Answer

Hell no! D@mn, women really don't try to understand guys for deeper than what we are. You confuse yourselves with your own perceptions of us.

Best Answer

Any hyman walking down the aisle in tact is doomed to dissapointment. You try on shoes, don't ya?

Best Answer

Sexual chemistry is important. Someone can seem great in every way but be a total dud in the bedroom, unfortunately. That's why I don't get why people in the 3rd world are frequently hung up on marrying a virgin. I would never want to marry a virgin, I don't see what the appeal is about that.

Best Answer

People need to be sexually satisfied or it's not going to work. That's obviously not the big picture and it can be worked on but if it's completely missing or not working right then it's not going to be great. Having said that, I don't think I need to sleep with a woman before deciding that I love her, and I may marry her before sleeping with her (depending on her beliefs) but that's going to be one huge mountain to climb if we're both unsatisfied.

Best Answer

Nope, but there are certain things I wanna know before marriage.

Best Answer

Nope its not wat there in the sack cause you can change that but how nice they are with words n showing love not ******* but kisses n cuddles no matter where u r

Best Answer

Why buy the cow if the milks free oO

Best Answer

Depends on if you want someone else getting a drink...

Best Answer

tuche' :)

Best Answer

Once a woman sleep with a man - she is diminishing her chance of him marrying her?

Best Answer

I Don't.. i didn't..

Best Answer

Sexual chemistry matters

Best Answer

No need to sleep with a woman to find out whether you love her.

But can get an idea regarding the sexual chemistry with her.

Best Answer

Though I know my opinion on this matter may conflict with what most people will say, I believe that it is essential that a man and a woman have sex before making that final decision to commit their lives to each other. I'm not necessarily promoting casual sex, but I just think that sex is too much an important part of life (certainly for the man, but often-times for the woman as well) to dismiss it as a major factor when making the marriage commitment. Though I do think that you should feel that you are compatible in EVERY other way before testing the sexual-waters, but I strongly believe that anyone who goes to the altar, exchanging "I do"s withOUT having had a sexual relationship is just ASKING for trouble! In older generations (like my parents' generation, those married in the 40's, 50's and 60's), I've seen MANY sexually incompatible marriage last many years, but they are usually unhappy... they only remain married because divorce was not socially acceptable in their day. Younger couples (in MY generation and younger) tend to get divorced when sexual incompatibilities are found, or -- worse yet -- the partners remain married, but have affairs. I've known a LOT of men who were cheating on their wives, even as their wife continued to believe their husband was being faithful. I know many traditional folks, especially those with strong religious beliefs, feel that sex before marriage is wrong, but my belief is that marriage before sex in even MORE wrong. Sex IS an important part of life, and a person who is NOT getting their sexual needs met will NOT be a happy person, which will NOT make for a good marriage. So don't be promiscuous, but share some sexual experiences with the one you love before walking down the aisle. And not just ONE sexual experience, but several.

I know I will likely be flamed, but that is my own best advice (the advice I gave my OWN children), and I believe it to be true will all of my being!

Best Answer

No, I didn't sleep with my wife before I married her. That was 32 years ago

Best Answer

would you buy a car promise to keep and maintain it for the rest of your life without driving it first?

Best Answer

that is what is going on ..

Best Answer

Sex before marriage as a method of determining compatability is a bit over-rated. It might weed out really severe mis-matches but only shows the situation as it exists NOW. It doesn't take into account changing opinions/libido/circumstances. Ultimately it still depends on luck.

Best Answer

First i'll decide...then i'll marry her....

then...umm you know..:p

Best Answer

The world will never know.

Best Answer