what would change the way you felt? if there was a mutual attraction between you two, frequent flirting ect. if it was a total stranger, what they were doing with them, if they were clean or in the dirty clothes bin. ya this is awkward :S more depth to answers helps me out though for sure, thanks
plsremainanonymous plsremainanonymous 22-25 14 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

It depends...I've always wanted someone to fold my laundry for me, so if that's the directions you're going, I'd say creep away!

Best Answer

haha thats a good way to look at it too

Best Answer

Usually creepy...

Best Answer

it would be you think or it usually is when you catch people doing it to you but not always?

Best Answer

I mean depends on who, why and what I'm hiding in there lol

Best Answer

No, and that would be COMPLETELY creepy if someone were going through my underwear.

Best Answer

so you havent actually caught someone do it either than? still good to know

Best Answer

No, and I'm glad because that would mean that I had made friends with someone who didn't respect me or my privacy, and that friendship would be immediately over.

Best Answer

hmm, valid point for sure. but at the same time i dont really make friends with people that dont give friends a second chance or understand that a friend may have a problem. puts good perspective on the situation thanks :)

Best Answer

Women don't really have the luxury of giving people the benefit of the doubt in situations like that.

Best Answer

im sorry to hear thats the way things are where you live. helps me appreciate more where i live. thank you for putting perspective on my life

Best Answer

The important word here is "caught"- If you feel the need to do it secretly, then you know it's unconsensual and creepy.

Best Answer

well i duno about that either because i know women who are exhibitionists and lead people to believe they dont know they are watching and get a thrill from it. which brings up an important view on this question i think. thanks for your views

Best Answer

Going through her underwear when she is still wearing it is pretty cool;-)

Best Answer

haha touche' !

Best Answer

The fact that you brought this question here says that its probably something guys do and hope they never get caught doing. I've had contractors working in my house and purposely put a small piece of paper in the folded panty and have come home to mysteriously find that paper has moved from the place i planted it, signifying " someone was playing in my panty drawer.."

Maybe you as a guy can explain to us women the need to do so.. perhaps that would help us answer your question.

Best Answer

i duno, it could be, panties are made to look sexy and if i find the woman sexy id like to see what kind of panties she wears? good point for sure though. ya i'd never want to be caught id be so embarrased! thats a good idea with the paper, my wife does that as well when we have contractors come over. would it be a little more acceptable/less creepy if it was a good friend you caught doing this if there was a mutual attraction?

Best Answer

If your asking what I think your asking " would it ever turn me on if it was someone close to me ? " Hun, sounds lke there are alot of things you need to learn about women. I can't imagine a woman in the world ever enjoying the fact that someone was going through something as personal as her panties. If it was pre=planned set-up and they were brand new panties andit was a roleplay situation then possibly.. a very small possibly that is.. Its almost as personal as someone going through your wallet, even thòugh you don't keep money in it. Creepy, wrong and a violation of someones personal space.. Learn about women, your wife may begin to like you more ;-)

Best Answer

i duno, i guess its just too complicated of a situation in my mind. all input helps though thank you :)

Best Answer

well this is but one angle on an infinate ball of views, tastes, orientations, back grounds, histories, fetishes, ect. ect. and im only asking about this one thing. which actually helps me still with this whole discussion. thank you :)

Best Answer

I used to check out my sisters underwear drawer and sniff her worn panties as well

Best Answer

did anyone ever find out? did you feel you had to do it very secretly?

Best Answer

Well my sister caught me doing it

Best Answer

yikes! what happened? you can private message if youd like

Best Answer

HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Best Answer

:) It was cool

Best Answer

haha looks like your the only one who thinks so. glad you spoke up still. why was it cool? you knew the person and stuff? what was the situation? thanks for your input

Best Answer

creepy as can be : /

Best Answer

it was creepy or you think it would be creepy for anyone in your life to do it?

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

thats the answer im looking for i think. someone who had experienced it. would you mind messaging me the details? who, what, where, when, why kinda deal. how the situation was handled

Best Answer

Why would that be cool???

Best Answer

same principles as voyeurism/exhibitionism, thrill of "getting caught" i guess i duno. i was hoping to find someone who would be able to tell us why on here actually haha

Best Answer

I dont wear them so if you were going through them I wouldnt have them on at that moment!

Best Answer

haha thats a new perspective on the topic :) so you might get upset or might not sounds like?

Best Answer