Idoagree Idoagree 41-45 10 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Probably. The fact that he slept with alot of women hints that he's not looking to be with only one person.

Best Answer

Agree with you - red flag! Thanks.

Best Answer

almost certainly

Best Answer

Just face it , He's a scumbag already ,

Thank you .

Best Answer

Yes, he finally shows his true colour... I am sad, but I am glad that I find out now...

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

If he broke up with you, probably. If you broke up with him, probably not. It all depends if he was trying to fill the void you left.

Best Answer

It's possible that he tries to fill the void. I broke up with him because he didn't want to commit after 10 months - during the courtship we didn't have any sexual relationship. I wanted to be sure that it's love and commitment before sex. Thanks for your input Cobra 6400!

Best Answer

That was a good call. If it's the only other thing he talks about then he only wants to get in your pants. If you want to make a good judgement, read what he does with a positive attitude, then, with a negative attitude. Which ever makes the most sense most of the time is your best bet.

Best Answer

Thank you very much, it does make sense! :) It's hard to see what's beneath the surface sometimes, especially if it's wrapped so nicely.

Best Answer

wot do u mean by "we're back together" - if u think he loves you and would come back to you.. then i m afraid.. u might get hurt sooner or later..... as per me.. if he really loved you.. he might not have been sleeping with "lots" other women around.. get over it dear.. move on..

Best Answer

Thank you ambujo3. I still couldn't believe that he does that... it's now there is no way we are going back together. I can not live without peace of mind.

Best Answer

u deserve some one who is worth your love.. may god bless you.. tc

Best Answer

From what you say, Yes!

Best Answer

If you were like a gas catching fire with him he won't because he's been looking for a sweet orange like you.

For me and my x we see each other like if she is stressed,she comes to me,I've got and I love my wife,she knows that we sometimes help each other with my x but we never discuss that,because I can't be alone for a long time ,I love my wife ,my ex is the best when it comes to bed,but I can't marry her she is not trustworthy.

Its like sharpening my knife outside before taking it home.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. But it will be hard for you to trust him and not wonder what he is doing when you are not around him.

Best Answer