My name is Courtney. I am 16 years old. I am best friends with this boy who lives in my neighborhood. His name is Dima. He is 12 years old. We really dig each other. Here are the things that we like to do: -Go to the mall -Go to the movies -Watch videos on youtube -Make videos and post them on youtube (usually blogs about each other) -Talk about school, fashion, celebrities, and other stuff that teens are interested in -Joke around with each other -Listen to itunes -Hug, kiss, and hold hands -Do everything listed above with my 13 year old sister, Lea Tell me what you think of this. Please no negative comments.
CourtneyBlahBitchy CourtneyBlahBitchy 16-17, F 17 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Parenting & Family

If you are like brother and sister, it may be fine, but how are you going to feel if he suddenly wants to make out with you? He is a young boy and you are likely a pretty girl. (Most 16 year old girls are.) It would be normal for him to start becoming attracted to you when the male hormones kick in. Just don't be surprised or mad at him if he starts acting this way. <br />
I don't think it would be appropriate for a sixteen year old to be in a romantic relationship with a twelve year old. Just make sure he understands you are like brother and sister.

Best Answer

It is rather unusual for a 16 year old nearwoman to be freinds with a 14 year old boy but, not a wrong thing. By age 16 girls are usually attracted to older boys and young men. Be sure not to break his heart because he may secretly be in love with you.

Best Answer

She said 12 year old

Best Answer

I think it's ok,is there anything else going on,or are you just friends?

Best Answer

Oh geez...when i think of the person i was at 12, and the person i was at 16...i just can't imagine what the two of them would have in common... not trying to be negative, but just think, in 2 years you will be 18 and he will be in what, 8th grade? I think your "best friend"ship will turn into something else soon...like maybe you'll consider each other old friends, but definitely not "best" friends...just my opinion...

Best Answer

It's ok. *shrug* I see nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

She's obviously a deranged sexual predator.

Best Answer

there kids doing kids stuff age is niks let them be but keep a close eye kids are kids

Best Answer

As long as you're just friends and that is clearly understood then I don't see an issue.

Best Answer

as long as you're just friends ..it's cool

Best Answer

Aww, I think it's cool. Just don't go too far. :)

Best Answer

Sounds good to me.

Best Answer

Sounds normal.

Best Answer

Don't kiss your sister and then kiss him, or the reverse. Don't kiss your sister. Don't spread mono. Why are you letting him kiss your sister? Why share your Bakers-Dozen old sister with your 12 year friend? Be safe. Don't drink after him. Use floss.

Best Answer