This may seem harsh, but any 36 year old looking to start a relationship with a 17 old needs therapy to sort out their feelings.

Best Answer

Hell yes !!! ... problem !!! .... jus sayin

Best Answer

Love is boundless, people R restrictive

Best Answer

Not from the boys perspective, I'm sure!

Best Answer

On a desert island ... on another planet ... no problem at all ...

Best Answer

in the future, prolly, yes. Personally I wouldn't start a story with a teenager, I'd feel more like a mother that must protect him.

Best Answer

Whatever you say Harry Styles.

Best Answer

No there's no problem. I happen to be in that same situation. Although shes 30 and im 17. i know i love her and i know she loves me. I don't know what i would do without her. We have been together for almost a year and its the best relationship anyone could ask for. i bought her a ring and im asking her to marry me. You cant control who you fall in love with. shes not JUST my girlfriend...shes my BEST friend. i met her when i was visiting my mother i had just got back from the Armory (im in the Army. Royal Highland Fusiliers of Canada Canadian light Infantry Regiment). We connected in a way that words cannot express. That being said...maturity is a big factor. BTW age of consent is 16 in Canada we were told by Police Officers its compleatly legal. Including sexual activity. Unless the older person in the relationship is in the position of authority or responsibility e.g teacher. and whats all this crap about being old enough to be his parent??? shes not his parent so why is it a problem? i think the world has better things to do then interfere with two people trying to love each other . no one has the right to tell someone who they can and cant love. My friend was killed fighting for his country not fighting to stop two people from loveing each other. Grow up.

Best Answer

17? Several years in jail can't be worth something that would only take a minute or two....and that's being generous....

Best Answer

Yes. She's old enough to be his mother.

Best Answer

Shut your mouth!!! True Love is never care the Age...If you want to talk about age...Im sry...You are not qualified to find true love.

Best Answer

You're an idiot. Telling me that I'm not qualified to find true love. What do you know about love? There are all kinds of love and I'm assuming that the love being asked about in this question has to do with sexual/romantic love. Do you honestly believe that you can have a real relationship with someone that is old enough to be your parent?

Best Answer

Well here in Australia he is at the age of consent I do believe people of different ages can love each other but when someone is that age its a bit sketchy now keep that age gap and say he was 22 it would be allot easier for people to accept.

Best Answer