etcetcetcetc etcetcetcetc 18-21, F 37 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

They'd be at different points in their lives, but as long as neither expected too much, it could be a nice interlude.

Best Answer

Is he rich?

Best Answer

It's legal, so whatever floats their boat

Best Answer

fun but not long lasting on many levels...

Best Answer

In my opinion, it would only be right the other way around

Best Answer

I don't have the energy to write all that down

Best Answer

its legal but go forward with great caution 80% of ppl 40+ have herpes in NYS at least.

Best Answer

Not gonna say "daddy issues", but...

Best Answer

It wouldn't be "wrong". I would suggest that the young lady beware of being used. True love is possible between adults of any age, but the larger the age difference the more work the relationship will take.

Best Answer

it may be left

Best Answer

OH lucky guy.

Best Answer

geezez...do you really have to ask.....unbelievable....crazy and plain setting yourself up to have many problems and taking away the most precious part of your youth...your youth!

Best Answer

A lot of girls do that. But they quickly learn how hard it is. Haven't you watch SWITCHED AT BIRTH lol. at the age of 19 women do NOT like to be judged and there are more immature kids out there then adult like. So therefore people will talk about her and she will get tired of it and in the end it most likely wont work out. You cant judge because she is experiencing it, if she doesn't like it she wont do it again. You live and you learn... I go by this moto a lot. Iv learned enough things to stop and think about my next decision BEFORE i do it.

Best Answer

I think he would be stupider than she, but why my business?

What about the other way around? (I recall some pretty hot 40+yo women when I was 19, and would have had no problem).

Best Answer

Each to their own,hopefully she won't loose the plot if it doesn't last.

Best Answer

I suppose it depends on the circumstances, but it seems like it would be odd.

Best Answer

she is of age, so yes.

Best Answer

its legal in all 50 states

Best Answer

not in my book....my daughter is 18 and if that happened...i'd be making plans.

Best Answer

maybe....i'm not arguing with a 4 year old

Best Answer

If you're over 18 i don't give a f*** about what or who you date in your free time.

Best Answer

not necessarily wrong, but i would question the girls motives...

Best Answer