Can be the other way around. 20 year old man with a 65 year old woman. Apparently, a number of you are all assuming this old man/woman is a rich person.. well, what if they aren't rich? What if that old person is poor. Is it still about the money? Can there actually be love in the relationship? If there is, can it be accepted?
Diddy20 Diddy20 16-17, F 184 Answers Jan 19, 2012

I'm happy for them. Love isn't about age. I'm considerably older than my wife. We just got married three weeks ago. It isn't about money since we are both professional people and financially can stand alone without each others' financial assistance. We are together because we love each other. Love is ageless.

Best Answer

hey lol i could not beleive.. if you are dating a man and man you..you both defently talked about having sex..because human being could not control themselves in this situation.

Best Answer

I think people should stop being so quick to judge. I'm 34 and I'm dating a man that is 55. It's not about sex or money. We actually enjoy one another's company.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I am very glad that you do feel that. I am a 60 year year man and I do care a lot for a 30 year girl. I very glad that you do approve of something that does not mean that you can feel for someone either older or younger than you.

Best Answer

If it makes them happy, for whatever reasons, it's not of my business. Used to be fairly traditional.

Best Answer

I do agreewith you

Best Answer

I'd never want to be with a man who could be my grandad. No way, it's creepy!

Best Answer

young women turn me off that is creepy -that would be like having sex with a child

Best Answer

Amen to that.....Take away five years she's only 15 and he's 60....Gross!! He's in the relationship to **** her unblemished, unwrinkled and unsagging body and she still hasn't had enough life experience to understand that concept.

Best Answer

I am absolutely against this $#!t unless she's in it for the $- then it's perfectly fine

Best Answer

This is what I'm sayin'

Best Answer

Then the girl has to be homeless and unemployable

Best Answer

I'm sorry I did..

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer

why don't people just let other people live their life.. geez

Best Answer

What! EP would shrivel up and die!

Best Answer

rofl

Best Answer

Granted....but hypothetical situations are interesting to consider. These people don't have names, our ideas won't hurt them

Best Answer

very true. they are ideas and i've given mine.

Best Answer

If its love, its all good. Age is just a number

Best Answer

yea a number that tells you roughly barring bad luck how close you are to death, how much you are likely to have in common and a pretty good indicator of your views and standpoints. pretty important number

Best Answer

not really...not when it comes to love

Best Answer

Agree lol.

Best Answer

Up to the people involved.

Best Answer

So sad. It's so sad knowing that the 20 year old could develop a true and deep passionate bond with someone her age and raise a healthy, loving family based off of that bond. Call me a dreamer and I still do believe that love exist and divorce is not the answer. But let me tell you....65 SHOULD NEVER BE THE ANSWER!

Best Answer

it's not all about gettin married and havin babies...some women (me for example) do not WANT to get married and have babies.

Best Answer

And I get this as I respect most of my girlfriends decisions to not do either. I believe the question was around generational gap not deciding whether they want kids or not. This is just a part that could play out in her life should she not decide to date gramps! Get over it.

Best Answer

sorry to bust your bubble love holes no no boundaries .if someone is gay that's not a choice its the where they are born so if a 20yr male/female falls in love with a 65yr male/female they can't help who they fall for its there lifes as long both are over 16 and not related I don't think no one should really be worrying about it as long as they are happy anit that what matters wouldn't you like to see your fellow human being happy even if that is a same sex relationship or even if one is 20 and the other 65 just remember if you fall in love your in love do we have the right to hang a gay couple just because they are in love so be happy for them as sounds like they are happy with each other

Best Answer

Life is a measure of time. That time passes sooo fast. What ever the age, love is priceless. Enjoy

Best Answer

you said, "My opinion: this answer is very superficial and not helpful for real life." Yes, it's "your opinion." So, you MAY be right.

Best Answer

yah thats possible, based on my own experience im 20 and i feel in love at 61 yrs old man...and im happy...i didnt regret anything...

Best Answer
Best Answer

It is actually a win-win situation. Both parts of the couple know it is a temporary relationship. A 20-year-old can bring life back to a 65-year-old in ways that nothing else can. On the other hand a 65-year-old can help a 20-year-old grow so much as a friend, wise coach, and lover. A 65-year-old man may want to show what he can still do, but overall will be more interested in showing the 20-year-old woman what she can do. There is a huge part of me that would love to have a relationship with a very young woman and be all of those things to her, loyal and trusted friend, coach and mentor, lover.

Best Answer

You have the perfect answer . ;)

Best Answer

Hey, you love who you love, right?(:

Best Answer

Your right, it's just that simple!!!!

Best Answer

Been there and done that, didn't work out, divorcing him after 17 years with him, they are sweet, caring, loving, but they always worry about the age difference, which makes them very jealous, this is from experience, maybe not all relationships are the same...

Best Answer

wow, this is a huge generalization if i've every seen one.

Best Answer

thinking it is about the .....money , money, money

Best Answer

how much money is involved ???^.^

Best Answer

This is what I'm sayin'

Best Answer

Best Answer

She still has a lot of growing up to do and things change as you gain knowledge in life.

Best Answer

I'm 65 and love sex with younger women as long as they are over 18. If they did they did!

Best Answer

Should be if they die they die!!

Best Answer

It's bad enough to have a pet you know you are going to outlive. But are you going to be willing to take care of him in 20 years when he may develop dementia or incontinence and you are still young enough to enjoy your life?---Love can defy logic--think about your future --it's alot longer than his

Best Answer

Dumb and dumber

Best Answer

As long as they are happy I truly don't see what the big deal is unless it's "trendy" to hate on "old people"

Best Answer