Report and block her.

Best Answer

yes you can ,solicitation of a minor is a felony ,,,
you could even call Children and Families on an 800 number if you are scared ,if you don't comply with giving info,,they have to investigate an 800 call ,
so it probably would scare her enough she wont again ,,but they will come talk to both of you ,,but a false report could backfire on you too,, so if it just to cause her problems,, don't for get ,computers don't forget ,,,,one day it could be your turn

Best Answer

Block her ... it's as simple as that

Best Answer

Here or in RL?

Best Answer

In rl

Best Answer

people are talking about you being a minor...depending on what country you are that could be an avenue...either way you could report her for sexual harassment

Best Answer

Yeah, I think she can. She's an adult who's looking for sex with a minor; I'm pretty certain that's a crime.

Best Answer

Can she also get in trouble for showing up at our house(without an invite) begging me and my siblings for money?

Best Answer

Oh wait, she appeared?? Tell the cops; if there's anything that can be done, they'll surely do it.

Best Answer