Is she a good responsible mom? Is this acceptable behavior?
AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 20 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Motherhood

Needs her *** beat if ya ask me

Best Answer

Inserts Rocky music

Best Answer

That crap just ticks me off..That poor baby

Best Answer

jersey shore standards

Best Answer

I feel for the baby.

Best Answer

Sounds like she wasn't ready to have a child. This is a prime example of why everyone shouldn't be forced to just because they become pregnant.

Best Answer

Go Republican, let her and the child die--unless you can find sa profit

Best Answer

There is nothing about her responsible

Best Answer

This is a horrible sales pitch!

Best Answer

no not at all

Best Answer

somebody wasnt ready for a family =P

Best Answer

Ok let's look at the big picture here... It's incredibly unfair for this girl to be slandered like that! It's negatively announced that she doesn't work, the fiancé is made out to be a saint because he does, and I'm wondering if her "drinking every night" isn't an exaggeration... The woman asking this question is only 8yrs older so obviously not the monster-in-law... My guess is a rivaling sister-in-law or a jealous female who wants her man... *Just Saying* she's a stay home mom... THAT is a full time job in itself! The baby is 5 months old? That's plenty old enough to hand daddy the reins and let him loose on his own a bit with baby. Besides daddy's getting some quality bonding time in. He got breaks at work... What "breaks" do you get at home? NONE! When they nap you clean, shower, or etc... I'm not going to jump to conclusions and say she's bad mom for taking a well deserved break. ESPECIALLY since her fiancé is STILL her fiancé and NOT the one asking a question like this... So to "Alice" I say mind your own business! They're young, they'll figure it out. If not, they won't. But you hopping on forums to rally followers who support your obvious opinion of the mommy is VERY inappropriate and childish. IF you are in fact family... Why havnt you offered to babysit so the couple could sneak a much needed date night in?

Best Answer

Loss of custody for child abandonment and tubal ligation, problem solved.

Best Answer

she is catching up on the 9 months alcohol free probably.

Best Answer

Pretty sure she wan't completely free those 9 months

Best Answer

looking after a baby is a massive commitment, I am sure that her hubby has it under control. Maybe join her and chat about how she is feeling and dealing with being a mum? You will get a better idea.

Best Answer

Wow maybe shes got some postpartum depression...

Best Answer