THIS IS ABOUT GETTING and GIVING TRUE PLEASURE
pamar pamar 56-60, M 5 Answers Sep 1, 2013 in Affairs

naturally, I say a 58 year old man would be better...LMFAO!

Best Answer

I am 60 and I have a 35 year old girlfriend, the sex is great, she gives great head and I have never seen a woman that **** so hard. She literally shakes.

Best Answer

I for certain believe when a younger girls is treated with respect and experience they come back and give what we at times enjoy most -Thanks

Best Answer

I am an older man and have had a few younger women ,as young as 21 and they have all enjoyed what I have showed them. I know how to slowly work a woman up to boil. and can hold off tell they finish. It can blow there mind when I have them coming 3 to 5 times before I do. I love doing that . It really makes me feel like a man to help them. It has changed some of there lives.

Best Answer

I loved your explanation and the way you treat young ladies with your experience - Have you read some of my stories on my experiences, please?

Best Answer

It depends on the 60 year old man in question, and it's one woman's opinion, anyway. based upon that premise, a 60 year old woman should also be good---assuming experience does indeed count.

Best Answer

Guys, don't tell stories! Tell the truth!Or be silent....

Best Answer