bigchiefer2000 bigchiefer2000 26-30, M 6 Answers Apr 12, 2012

Your own unconscious trying to tell you something important..slow it down...what stands out as the most shocking bit for you? slow that down...what did you want to do about? what were you feeling? etc. it's important that you get the message from inside yourself rather than from us out here

Best Answer

most shocking bit was i couldnt get it off me..i wanted to just get the thing off me and flee but each corner i turned it was back at me again..i was feeling like i was on a very strong acid trip when i woke up.. i still cant shake it..i finally decided to reach out and ask somone whats up with all these ******* crazed dreams but this one was the most realistic one ive ever had besides when i see my deceased relatives..

Best Answer

so you want to get it off you...get what off you...what does the animal symbolise? do YOU think? do you like cats? what's the fear of?

Best Answer

to me i guess it beign a black cat..bad luck..i got a life full of that..do i think..well i got a dam brain..my mind never stops. its uncontrollable..i love cats.. fear of well.. fear of i dunno. deep lacerations in my face cause thats where it kept trying to attack and get to

Best Answer

it could have something to do with being hurt by cattyness and gossip either by yourself or someone else . . .

Best Answer

cattyness? im not much of a gossiper. i rarely speak to people about anything.

Best Answer

are u superstious? they say black cats give u bad luck but i have one and its 7 and i havn't had any bad luck.. uh oh i hope i didn't just jinx it :S

Best Answer

yes im a lil supersticious. nah dont worry about that ive had black cats before but its always odd when a stray one crosses your path.

Best Answer

*coughs*my bf told us that evil people have evil dreams*hmmmm*thinking???*can that be true?There even tormented in there sleep?jeeez...what a miserable way of living!

Best Answer

im tormented im my sleep 5 nights out of the week but im no evil person..just alot of death and loss i guess does that to a person

Best Answer

i used to dream that over and over for years. i finally realized that i believe it was because i watched pet cemetary.

Best Answer