Sherwoodrowland Sherwoodrowland 16-17, F 19 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Hobbies

Because if you say "no" to a black man you are racist.

Best Answer

I don't think you're racist for not going to the disco. I think disco died sometime around 1981, and you're just letting it rest in peace...

Best Answer

lolololololol I'm sorry Disco...

Best Answer

I've been called a racist because I wouldn't move the guest to another room on a sold out night at the hotel. Some people just pull the race card out for anything. *shrug*

Best Answer

I said I hate muslims and was called racist. (?) Muslim is not even a race!

Best Answer

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Best Answer

Nope, that makes you a xenophobe.

Best Answer

....for some reason blacks think that everything is about race. It's an easy out for them. If you asked him and he said no would he think he was racist? In case you haven't noticed: Only white people are racist these days.....LOL

Best Answer

Honey, this isn't the only instance I know about or have been a witness to where a black person crys racism when something doesn't go the way they wanted it to.

Best Answer

LOL....oh dear. "It's an easy way out for 'them' !!" ? wow, I am sure he was trying to get laid, but....think before you speak.

Best Answer

Reply by Keyzgerl Sep 11th, 2012 at 5:25PM
If you don't like the way I "speak" then freakin ignore me. I don't take orders and I am who I am and I'm pefectly fine with the way I say things. Now go monitor someone else

Best Answer

me too. Lots of times. And some of them even playing with calling racists to white guys. I already don't know who the racist is

Best Answer

It is ingrained in their general attitude and even in these enlightened times they use the race card every time things do not go their way. The black civil rights movement which I supported so strongly succeeded of late with their constant disparaging comments about whites has indeed final turned me into a racist. Your treatment here proves a point quite well and you should feel no guilt for being abused in this manner.

Best Answer

Many blacks blame racism for every Disappointment in their Life. Don't worry about it. :)

Best Answer

only ghetto blacks!!!

Best Answer

How did you say 'no thanks' - because if you used the 'n' word then he may have a point.

Best Answer

He's an idiot. Consider the source, and let it go.

Best Answer

He is short on labels. Don't bother about it.

Best Answer

your vagina.

Best Answer

She has a racist vagina?!?!?!?!

Best Answer

....causal factor. ( and you are annoying ).

Best Answer

leave my vagina alone. thanks~~

Best Answer

Bull sh.it RaulDerst (and you are a racist).

Best Answer

LOL....I am a racist against what race ?

Best Answer

Okay. But just saying, that is the causal reason. The fall back on racism is just a preposterous convenience.

Best Answer

We know Sheldon. We're being flippant. Does your enormous IQ have a 'flippant' section?

Best Answer

lol, he was just messing with you

Best Answer

BLACKS are the most RACIST people in America.......They blame you today for keep Black as slaves in the past.... And most Whites have a good paying job, home, car and a loving family..... What Blacks don't understand, is that the first Slave owner in America was a Black Man owning a Black Man..... Look it up on the internet........

Best Answer