champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 7 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Community

The bowling ball is a solid matter and would falls fast

A blonde would float all the way down as she is a air head

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

i never answer these cause i'll be wrong and you'll say..."nope" and not tell me the answer and im never comin back to wait for the answer...lol

Best Answer

LMAO. The bowling ball lands first. The blonde will stop to ask for directions for the way to the ground.

Best Answer

ahhhh...thats more like it!

Best Answer

HAHA! I'm back..... Is this a Liberal or Conservative Blonde? :P

Best Answer

:) if he's going for her being an airhead, the two bowling ball sized implants in her chest will offset that. Miss Coulter doesn't have those tacky things in her chest.

Best Answer

Ummmm Now, you I can like....Ann Cracks me up...(And the LEFT too!) :)

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

LMAO I knew id hustle you out of a bunker. Leave my girlfriend alone. LMFAO liberal you fool. Nice to see you.

Best Answer

:) How you do'n Champ?

Best Answer

which weighs more? a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?

Best Answer

The bricks would certainly get there first :)

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

I'm thinking................Ummmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

The blonde because she's an airhead?

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Vf=Vi+12a(T square). Use g i.e. gravity instead of a (acceleration). Vf is the impact speed, Vi is the initial speed (velocity). T is of course the time in seconds. Value for g is constant i.e, 9.8 meter per second square.

Do the rest of the math if you are really that interested. :P

Best Answer

Depends...Considering a bowling ball would fall at the rate of about 120 feet per second, depending how the blonde falls, (head down like a rocket or like a swan dive) would change the rate of fall, so, buoyancy is a factor I think.

Best Answer

Too deep! Nope.

Best Answer

The bowling ball, the women would reach terminal velocity first. but the bowling ball would continue to accelerate.

Best Answer

Close but nope

Best Answer