Roctim Roctim 16-17, M 9 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Struggles

Change to white mail...<br />
Damn postmen...

Best Answer

Kick his *** and reverse the tables.

Best Answer

Face the blackmailer and tell him to go ahead and do whatever he feels he needs to do. Even if you try to appease the boy, he will always have something to hold over you two.

Best Answer

Well, how is he blackmailing you? What? Does he have pics of you making our or something? Call the police. What he is doing is called EXTORTION. Do you really want your girlfriend to be victimized?

Best Answer

The boy likes her too. He also wants her. The boy told that if she doesn't accept him, he would tell about our relation to her family. The main problem is the boy lives in the same building and he is also known by my girlfriends family.

Best Answer

So...let him tell them. She should tell them first. If you love each other, why hide it? Why go sneaking about?

Best Answer

Our family already knows it and they don't like our relationship and are trying to break it.

Best Answer

So, do not let them. They can try all they want but if you two love each other and are dedicated to each other, shout it from the rooftops and do not let anyone stand in your way and take your happiness from you. Family included. Man, if my parents chose a husband for me, I would have ended up shooting him in the face. Sometimes family does not always know what is good for you. YOU DO.

Best Answer

Tell the police.

Best Answer