Done no good,the school has even had to move this boy to other classes,still he harasses my son,I don't know what else to do I need advice.
Tatteredpages Tatteredpages 31-35, F 31 Answers Aug 9, 2013 in Motherhood

Tell your son to kick his áss

Best Answer

I would contact the other child's parents as the first step. The second step would be telling your son to do the following:<br />
1) Tell your son to ignore him. "Walk AWAY"<br />
2) Tell your son to tell the kid that you don't appreciate/like what he's doing and to knock it off. aka 'the WARNING'<br />
3) It's time for some Texas justice. Have your son kick his a$$.

Best Answer

I would go to the police. If the school and the parents do nothing then you have no alternative.

Best Answer

god i hate you...

Best Answer

Why would you say something so cruel?

Best Answer

how come?

Best Answer

not cruel at all. its honesty. besides the world is cruel.

Best Answer

Pretty immature to judge me without knowing me.

Best Answer

Kyle you don't even know me why even comment

Best Answer

It wasn't meant for you it was a comment to Kyle

Best Answer

honestly there is not much else to do. you can file a lawsuit maybe... i don't know though. and at my school there are contracts that make people have to stay away from others and if they don't they get suspended. you need to take it to another level.

Best Answer

My son was very shy when he was a kid and he encountered this kind of problem at his primary school by a girl. She even hit and scratched him on his arms, left with nails marks. I made a written complaint to the Class teacher & the Headteacher. They called her parents and me to the meeting but told us as an accident. <br />
They separated the classes but my son wasn't happy at school so, after the 2 months I moved my son to another school.<br />
You can make a complaint to your son's school governors- make a written complaint, if you are not happy the next level should be the local education department. <br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

You don't address the school principal or teachers themselves - you go to the school system main office. Advise them (not "tell" them) that you will seek legal guidance if this harassment does not cease permanently. Odds are, the system main office has no idea that this is going. Do not advise you child to fight back. No kid should have to do that just to be left alone. Get off the computer and get to the system office.

Best Answer

Having been in your son's position before, I can say in all seriousness that you should give your son your full permission the beat the snot out of this other child.

Best Answer

Teach your son how to kick his ***.

Best Answer

Hire a hitman.

Best Answer

This is where the kid gloves come off. :P

Best Answer

One of my sons was being picked on last year, he was 6... My husband told him, ''don't be afraid of this kid. Beat his ***, stand up for yourself.'' I wasn't too happy when I found out he got suspended for beating the kid up, but I also wasn't too happy when I found out my husband told him too. But I was very happy that he wasn't be bullied anymore. <br />
I hope things get better for your son. :( kids can be so mean and cruel!!!

Best Answer

Ask the school for a copy of its anti bullying policy and continue to report. If the fail to stick.to policy pull them up on it x

Best Answer

Giv u son money to pay for someone to protect him. For 10-15 a week someone will let the picece of **** no not to mess wit him

Best Answer

Mike if you intend to be cruel please just leave me alone.

Best Answer

i guess you can get a PFA on this boy, but not 100% sure, i would take your boy by the hand and get him started with marshal arts let him gain confidence and the next time or this kid picks on him he might just be in for a big shock.<br />
something like this happened to me as a young boy 13 or 14 when i changed schools, at lunch the bully would pick on me and i had been telling him he better stay away from me, but after a few days of this i finally got feed up and put a beating on him....the thing no one new about me at that time as i was in a new school, i was in training for golden gloves boxing classes, which i did do when i was older...never had trouble after that .

Best Answer

put your son in martial arts. wait a few weeks and things should calm down.

Best Answer

what country are u in, the US, uk, and a lot of Europe have laws about bullying. use then to get the parents attention. if it continues after that, use the same laws through civil court so he and his parents can pay your son's way through college etc.

Best Answer

Am in the u.s.

Best Answer

check your states laws, u shud be able to use them to bring in outside help. maybe then your son will be left alone. n if not u can take civial action. good luck

Best Answer

Nothing you can do but switch schools.

Best Answer

Having been through this kind of thing with five different children at different times in their lives, I called meetings with the principle and the other parties parents. It stopped. But, sometimes the kids themselves work it out.

Best Answer

pay a bigger kid to kick the s not outta him

Best Answer

I was home schooled that or put him into a public school, or the thing you could do but it may get him into trouble but also allow the bullies to back of is have your son speak his mind to them make sure your son says it without fear and looks them stright in the eyes. i did this once scared the **** outta the two kids they tried it again but as long as i kept doing this they always backed away.

Best Answer