This will happen again and again in your life. If it isn't you someone is speaking about, then it will be someone else. This goes on all the time, but what you should remember is that it works both ways. Don't allow yourself to get caught up in someone else's gossip and become one of them; if you do, then you are going along with the type of people who are getting you down right now ... see what I mean? As for rumours about you ...<br />
The best way is to take no notice. If someone tells you what someone is saying about you, don't feel a need to justify yourself, because you don't have to do. You can either run off in a temper having a go at those spreading rumours, but you will never know if you get to those who started it in the first place. There's a lot to be said about doing nothing and and saying nothing in your defense; in doing nothing you are declaring you are't intersted in tittle-tattle, you aren't interested in rumours and that you aren't going to let the rumours get you down. Don't take any notice, do the *best* you can to keep your smile and do your *best* not to get angry; if you get angry you should remember that you are playing *straight* into the hands of those who started the rumours off. You might want to think about this :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

be friendly and nice to everyone...especially the ones who are making the rumours, above all KEEP SMILING , NO MATTER WHAT!! people who don't like you usually have their own hangups and feel better when they are doing it in a group as they can hide their own insecurities behind a curtain of other people. <br />
I have sometimes used thsi strategy - i walk up to someone who doesn't like me, and say to them, " I know you don't like me, but that's ok- everyone has their own problems...have a nice day", then smile and keep walking. The very hardest part is to actually believe in Yourself and not worry about the opinions of others..for me it's easy, as I have NEVER worried about other people's opinions about me, but i know most people can't do this...good luck and I'm sure someone else will give you better advice than mine!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Ignore them. Your friends shouldn't believe stupid rumours and they're the ones that matter.

Best Answer

Take pleasure in knowing they are a bunch of **** heads.

Best Answer

Get a tuff hide now-ignore them-

Best Answer