1imaginarylife 1imaginarylife 18-21, F 17 Answers Jul 12, 2013 in Family Struggles

Titanic without icebergs?

Best Answer

Loving relationship without little rodents to spoil the romantic moments.

Best Answer

A celebration of love.

Best Answer

Heavenly marriage.

Best Answer

A ChildFree Marriage is just like any other marriage - save a different sort of configuration then one might other wise see around them, but in general its no difference what so ever. <br />
However, a Childless marriage not by choice then it might not be as happy or long lived if kids are something that both parties or one of the parties really wonted down to their toes and can't give without so will do anything they can to get what they won't regardless of the happiness of the other partner.

Best Answer

It's a marriage like any other? I don't really understand the question. All marriages have similar characteristics and all marriages are different. Children are but one of the many aspects, but certainly not the only defining one. My marriage is no better or worse than others solely for lack of children, just as having children doesn't automatically make a marriage better or worse. If you are compatible, if you are in love, if you work together on the relationship, if you make the choices that are the best for you both (no matter what they are) - that's what makes a good marriage.

Best Answer

free from tantrums and expenses and headaches

Best Answer

its like a childless marriage.<br />
I prefer the children without the marriage personally but to each there own.

Best Answer

non-stop **** of kinky sex?

Best Answer

marriage without lack of sex

Best Answer

A house party that doesn't get shut down by the cops after 10pm lol

Best Answer

any other marriage but without kids...du...lol. I think kids are over rated now days...isn't everybody doing it and feeling all the pressure? I am glad I skipped it. Me and Hubby are better off for not doing the "kid" thing. Boring...

Best Answer