I have a client threatening me for a paypal refund of $300 even though I have completed all the artwork for him, and he currently is holding all of the artwork I have done. He is basically keeping all of it, and I don't want to be ripped off for work I have already completed. What should I do? I heard paypal doesn't care about artists.
Roskaera Roskaera 18-21, F 6 Answers Jul 4 in Hobbies

What a mess. When paypal is involved, you are at their mercy. A brokerage that takes bids with credit cards like those that tutor people may work better for you.<br />
You set up an account, the client bids, you accept if you want, and if you do, you get paid no matter what.<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

What does your Business Plan say?

Best Answer
Best Answer

Pimp slap that punk

Best Answer

why he want to have his money back and send him the the email art work once sold never will be taken back

Best Answer

Because he's a jackass I dropped because he kept harassing me even though I was getting surgery to remove a tumor.
I dropped him, and now he wants all his money back even though I refunded him the money he had left.

Best Answer