A CASE ... not a smoker myself and I'm not sure but I'm thinking that will run you almost a $1000

Best Answer

You bet. Can rip the wrapper off & your in, in 10 seconds

Best Answer

To help with your dilemma may I suggest buying him a gift card for a nice tobacco shop in town for the amount of a case/carton where HE will have the choice to also purchase a very nice lighter or cig tin or cigarettes if HE really would prefer :)

Best Answer

I smoke and it is a wonderful gift

Best Answer

It seems appropriate. A case won't seem backhanded and still stay a sign of attention - more than typical present. As an ex-smoker, I'd appreciate it ;)

Best Answer

It used to be perfectly acceptable to give a carton of cigarettes for a gift to someone who smoked, the cartons would have a gift-wrapped design on them around Christmas time. Think that's a lot of $ for a gift and you could find something a little healthier to give him, although if he's a smoker he'd probably love it.

Best Answer

er yes.....as a smoker I would say thank you so much what a considerate present or some such thing

Best Answer

the fact that you give him anything in way of a birthday present will please him more than enough, its the thought that counts x

Best Answer

Considering how expensive cigarettes are these days, I think a carton would be a great gift! I know I would have appreciated it when I was a smoker.

Best Answer

Buy him a carton

Best Answer