**A COMMON STATEMENT. I don't think all men cheat.
Amy04 Amy04 18-21, F 67 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

A true "Man" would never cheat. A real man holds things like, Honor, Trust, and integrity above all else.

Those who cheat are not men, they are males who are selfish, vain, egotistical and cowardly.

Best Answer

Well said. I was married to the cheater u described!

Best Answer

Married 17 years never cheated

Best Answer

All men are capable of cheating. Not all men cheat.

Best Answer

beautifully put "spilledsecrets". The intent may not be there but that primal image is. That sexual urge is there always,, whether it is controlled is another thing. We are the weaker sex you know.....cheers

Best Answer

Defense: all women impose ridiculous rules of relationship.

Best Answer

such as?

Best Answer

Must purge **** collection (DON'T DO IT, BOYS!), can't stay late at work with female cubicle mate, can't look at pretty waitresses (well, can't comment on them).

Best Answer

Refute!

Each individual is better defined by the characteristics, attributes, activities, and tendencies that define that particular individual, not a group of people. "Cheating" in the narrow context of relationships refers to engaging in activities deemed outside the acceptable domains of that relationship as defined by the participants.

Never forget - Every person is different, and every relationship is different. No one should judge an entire population or subgroup based on the actions of a few. I have actually thus far met more women who cheat than men.

Best Answer

I would have to say disagree, just because there is a certain population which does cheat, does not mean that whole gender cheats. We cannot make assumptions about a gender based on the act of several, we are all our own people and make our own decisions.

Best Answer

I believe that is a bunch of nonsense. Who, except God knows all men?

Best Answer

Not ALL men as I have known a few, but would definitely say MOST as I have experienced that quite a few times in my life and witnessed others go through it as well. There used to be a saying "Men are born deceivers"; another being "Love is in mans life a thing apart, tis women's whole existance" by Lord Byron, but that doesn't go for all of them because the decent ones still very much exist and have proven to be invaluable in my life as friends. Some good advice in my mid-life years would be to get to know someone extremely well before embarking on a long term relationship because male or female, they will always portray the best of themselves up front. One might avoid a lot of frustration and hurt down the road.

Best Answer

What did that one comedian (Chris Rock) say one time? A man is only as faithful as his options! Hey let me tell you that I’ve been married for 13 years and I can honestly say that I’ve never cheated – not even once. I might of thought about it 30 million times but never did!

Best Answer

"All men cheat, because all women are crazy" .

Best Answer

Doesn't depend on the gender, only the maturity and/or mental condition of the person. All people are capable of cheating, it's just the ones who have issues are the ones who usually do.

Best Answer

1. There are clearly exceptions - many men who don't. So the statement is already dead in the water.

2. Hetero men cheat with? Women - so... what the hell is your accusation?

Sounds like a form of sexism.

Best Answer

I said a common statement.
NOT my statement.

Best Answer

just a statement. not a fact, and will never be.

Best Answer

That is false if i was gonna cheat i would just have done it and kept my secret instead of telling my wife i wanna try gay sex and hope she was on board (she wasnt and i respect that)

Best Answer

The statement assumes facts not in evidence.

Best Answer

all men have the potential/capacity to cheat. cheating though, is not an accident. it is purposeful and willful i told my wife that i do not have to cheat. that is a choice i make. to love her completely is to choose to not cheat on her. period. there is no such thing though, of "i cheated and didn't mean to. it just happened!" that is a bull crap line of stupidity and suggests a person is not in control of themselves. i beg to differ. if they aren't in control of themselves, then they need a custodial, parent or guardian to make decisions for them.

Best Answer

Not at all. I've met a lot of loyal men.

Best Answer

Some men in my experience - yes, but I'd like to think "ALL" men do not cheat. My father, for example, has never cheated. My current boyfriend has.

Best Answer

anytime you use a coverall statement, it`s usually false. not all men cheat............

Best Answer

What about women?

Best Answer