very well... she started yelling and screaming at me and stormed out of the apartment i really can't talk any sense to her, she's been acting irrational about this whole thing ever since it happened... i am pretty sure i am going to end things with her despite just moving in together because i now realize this is not the kind of person who i want to be living with...she is crazy. she refuses to go shopping cook walk the dog etc, it's all on me and i need to come home from work to this chaos she just won't put it behind her, i think im done with her. what do you think? what should i do?
iamsameee iamsameee 22-25, M 12 Answers May 9 in Dating & Relationships

That's because cheating is unjustifiable and you trying to justify your reasons is insulting and degrading to her! You ended the relationship by cheating, even if she could forgive you, will she ever truly trust you again? You're best just leaving, clearly neither of you are happy!

Best Answer

there is no justification for cheating. she is not being unreasonable or "crazy". if you don't feel you are a good fit anymore might as well break things instead of choosing infidelity.

Best Answer

break things off* please don't break THINGS lol.

Best Answer

I'd give her the option on that choice though :)

Best Answer

And would you be calm and rational if she had cheated on you? I think not!

Best Answer

I will say you must have ended everything before if you had a problem with her, instead of cheating on her. Leave her alone now.

Best Answer

Its never going to work if YOU are going to cheat!

Best Answer

you got to be kidding me lol, you are asking this again?? You need help...you cheated on your gf and acting like you did nothing wrong...so she is crazy cus she is devasted and upset? you are just pure scum..just end it, she deserves way better than your trashy ***! How would you feel if your gf cheated on you? You would be okay with her going out and f ing other guys? ask yourself that

Best Answer

no baggage please....

Best Answer

exactly, thats what i thought :) you can man up to your mistakes, boy

Best Answer

they were not mistakes.

Best Answer

*double face palm*

Best Answer

walk out, you did wrong and she won't forget you and she will use it against you for the rest of your life with her.<br />
if you willing to be a puppy for her then stay

Best Answer

Is the home/apartment yours?

Best Answer