Her "National Anthem" video protrays JFK as a black man, Lana is presumed to be married to the 'pimped out JFK' with 2 interracial children. Basically this cult of Americans is claiming Lana to be 'anti white' simply for engaging in an interracial relationship.... Erm. WHAT THE **** RIGHT?! Like its illegal to engage in interracial relationships. R@cist red necks...
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 4 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Community

Controversy . It done Madonna no harm i when she kissed a black Jesus in the video for "Like A Prayer" back in the 80s.. Del Rey's PR people know what they are doing,this is the desired effect .

Best Answer

hmm..., interesting :)

Best Answer

people are so sensitive these days. No one b!tched about it when they used Morgan Freeman as God in Bruce Almighty.. Why b!tch about it when she makes one freaking video of JFK being black? I mean at least we know she's not racist but then again, if she was, they'd tear her down for that too. <br />
I don't like Lana Del Rey but they really need to leave her alone.

Best Answer

Honest answer! Agreed :)

Best Answer

So she's got a little bit of jungle fever, what is wrong with that? C'mon now people lol......

Best Answer

haha I know! People are so judgmental

Best Answer